Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't block people in!

Bike
    2004 DL650 VStrom

Don't block people in!

Today I parked my bike at uni in the proper place and when I got out of my class and had to leave in a bit of a hurry I discovered that some dumbass scooter rider had parked their piece of crap behind me blocking me in. So I waited a bit while I put my gear on (which takes me quite a while), hoping that the rider would not be long since they parked in such a stupid place and be back soon to move it.

Now I had my stuff on and mr dipshit wasnt back yet, and I needed to move, so I decided to move the scooter myself, but discovered to its farings detriment that scooters arnt meant to be forcibly dragged out of stupid parking spots. As I was trying to move it, the owner came along and said to stop touching it. I said that he had parked in a pretty stupid place, to which he retorted that he was only gone 5 mins. He was clearly gone way more than that and to park blocking in several bikes leaving your stupid scooter for any ammount of time to me is asking to have the thing destroyed. I spose he was luckey that I was in a fairly good mood. Does anyone think I was unreasonable in trying to get the little piece of crap out of the way? Should I have waited until the fuckwit who thought a scooter was the best way to get around was back ffom his little errand?

The moral of this story is dont block people in. Next time I will intentionally fuck up your piece of shit scooter.
    Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed to so few by so many cheese eating surrender monkeys.
    (Winston Churchill on the French.)

Bike
    Legless
    I probably would have done the same ... waited 5 mins and then moved it.

Bike
    76 HONDA XL125
    Scooter riders assume you can turn your bike on the centre stand like they can to get out of tight spots.

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    nah move the thing. At the civic carpark everyone parks on an angle (to match the angled carparks), except one guy on some white scooter who parks right behind people, and perpendicular to the curb, making it even harder to move around. I have no problem moving bikes if they block me in, if I'm in a good mood I might put them back when I've got my bike out.

Bike
    Hyosung GT250R
    I quite often move scooters to make room for me to park. If youre careful you can drag em on the center stand no problem

Bike
    2004 DL650 VStrom
    Im used to my bike having a handle under the seat to put it on the centre stand so I just grabbed the equivalent place on the scooter and pullef and the fairing came off a little.
    Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed to so few by so many cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Bike
    76 HONDA XL125
    Saw a guy get pissed with another bike for blocking him in all the time, so we moved it he locked it so a handrail and said he will unlock when he returns the next day LoL

Bike
    GSX-R 750 Y
    Nothing wrong with moving any bike that someone has parked in a way that prevents you from moving yours. If they do'nt want you touching their bike, they should'nt have been so fucken selfish as to park you in. As for him coming and telling you off, you should've told him to get fucked, and that the world does'nt revolve around him, and expecting others to just wait on him is'nt going to happen.

I never touch anyone elses bike without permission, but if someone parks me in and expects me to wait for them to get back, whenever that could fucken be, they are bloody dreaming, i'll damn well move it if there is'nt a reasonable space for me to get out.

Anyone with an issue with someone moving their bike when they have parked you in, especially if you do it carefully has mental issues, and is a total fucken tosspot.
    Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jamside down.
    A cat glued to some jam toast will hover in quantum indecision

Curiosity was framed; ignorance killed the cat

Fix a computer and it'll break tomorrow.
    Teach its owner to fix it and it'll break in some way you've never seen before.

Bike
    2004 DL650 VStrom
    Haha, nice. I felt a bit like pushing the fucking thing over to get it out of the way.

Bike
    2004 DL650 VStrom
    I told him off but he had the excuse of only being 5 mins and didnt seem to think there was a problem.

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    You tried to move a scooter and you dropped it? Wtf is wrong with you? Scooters weigh fuck all mate. You better not try to move anything large and expensive if you can't handle a scooter, and as for threatening to intentionally "fuck someones POS scoother" I think you the one who is more likely to get the whack.

By all means shift someones' bike if you have the skills and experience to do it, but dropping a scooter, wtf?

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    2004 DL650 VStrom
    I didnt drop it, I grabbed it and pulled it and the fairing started coming off so I stopped and tried to find another place to hold. Thats when the guy came back.

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    ha ha haaa I am sooo pleased to see that it isn't just Wellington Scrooter riders that suck arse!

Since we are on the topic of scrooter rider parking habits and in the interests of education - I would like to alert all scrooter riders to THIS previous rant of mine - I too would choose next time NOT to be patient and give myself a hernia but WILL Fuck up your piece of shit scrooter!

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    LOL - handbags at twenty paces !!
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazman727 View Post
    I didnt drop it, I grabbed it and pulled it and the fairing started coming off so I stopped and tried to find another place to hold. Thats when the guy came back.
    LOL I see. My apologise!

Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Thread Information