Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hello new customers to the BigTime plan, we're terminating your plan again!

Bike
    2017 V-Strom 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    using download management software is hardly getting around their rules. I used it from day dot because I could queue up 20+ downloads and instead of the whole lot coming at once, it managed them. Telecom simply didn't know what it was doing.
    Download management sw was not the way to get around bigtime traffic management
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicksta View Post
    Download management sw was not the way to get around bigtime traffic management
    what was the way? proxy download sites? i tried doing some hotfileing on my borthers bigtime plan, took hours for a single linux distro cos they capped the speed from the hotfile server.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Triumph's answer to the GN250
    Blog Entries

Any suggestions?

I'm not going to enjoy losing my unlimited broadband, so any suggestions?
    Don't blame me, I voted Green.

Bike
    2017 V-Strom 650
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    what was the way? proxy download sites? i tried doing some hotfileing on my borthers bigtime plan, took hours for a single linux distro cos they capped the speed from the hotfile server.
    Using youtube for a referrer site in your download manager
    Before that using the ip address of the website for downloading off rs mu ect
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.

Bike
    01' NZ Postie CT110

Alternatives to Telecom Big time

I just need to know if there are any alternatives to Telecom Big Time plan out there.

Last month we did 120 gigs, but that's not a reflection of our monthly usage as we just want to eat up as much before it plan cancels out in a couple of days.

Chur.

Thread Information