Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 05 Suzuki GSXR's

Bike
    2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8V

Wink 05 Suzuki GSXR's

I was in a Suzuki dealership the other day and saw the new GSXR lineup.
    How about those paint jobs? Got to be the most lame colour scheme going around. Was alright in the 80's...but come on!
    A more modern colour scheme would be the ticket for them.
    Any thoughts?
    Marty

Ever notice that anyone slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by zadok
    Any thoughts?
    You're a homo?
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    A touring barge
    I was in a Suzuki dealership the other day and saw the new GSXR lineup.
    How about those paint jobs? Got to be the most lame colour scheme going around. Was alright in the 80's...but come on!
    A more modern colour scheme would be the ticket for them.
    Any thoughts?
    ummm...the Anni's are amongst the coolest colour schemes this year. Homage to the heritage. It almost got holda me, just ask White Trash....

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Tha Jandal: Adding another dimension to "rubber side down"

Jandal [jan-duhl] noun: a mythical entity presiding over bikers
    Jandal [jan-duhl] verb: "to jandal" is to involuntarily separate from one's boik.
    Jandalled [jan-duhlled] past tense - usage: "bro, I've just gone and jandalled it"

Bike

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    You're a homo?
    Homo sapien - right.
    Marty

Ever notice that anyone slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

Bike
    Thinking
    Well I would say that in the line up of 1000cc bikes without question at the moment the GSXR1000 K5 reigns supreme, but, I think they have really dropped the ball. The K5 is a very impressive bike in all respects, why did they not seize the opportunity with this bike and introduce some nice colours ?

Blue and white ? for fucks sake is that the extent of Suzukis imagination, i want to see some solid colours, less stickers and more colour from a new angle.
    I would be keen on one if it wasnt for the colours.

Common Gixxers get out of the history glory wank sessions and move forward with ya thinking
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Thinking
    Homo sapien - right.
    Its okay mate we are all Homos to WT, I got 10 text messages in a row calling me a Homo. He drinks like a girl thats all ya need to know
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil
    Well I would say that in the line up of 1000cc bikes without question at the moment the GSXR1000 K5 reigns supreme, but, I think they have really dropped the ball. The K5 is a very impressive bike in all respects, why did they not seize the opportunity with this bike and introduce some nice colours ?

Blue and white ? for fucks sake is that the extent of Suzukis imagination, i want to see some solid colours, less stickers and more colour from a new angle.
    I would be keen on one if it wasnt for the colours.

Common Gixxers get out of the history glory wank sessions and move forward with ya thinking
    Thanks for the support there Quasievil. My sentiments exactly. Nothing wrong with the bike except the colour/design selection.
    I have just been to the official Suzuki site to check and it strenghens my case no end.
    Marty

Bike
    nothing :(
    Thanks for the support there Quasievil. My sentiments exactly. Nothing wrong with the bike except the colour/design selection.
    I have just been to the official Suzuki site to check and it strenghens my case no end.
    The brain is not fast enought to think at the speed the suzuki's will be passing you and therefore they keep the colours the same so that people dont have to think "I wonder what colour that bike is that just past me!!!!!"
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    It wouldn't be Suzukis 20th anniversary colours by any chance? You know, like Hondas naff red and silver "racing" colours on the VFR800.
    Ah well, when the other Jap manufacturers have a model in production 20 years they can do the same. Yamaha can do bumble yellow and black, Kwaka can do slime green.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Bike
    justsomebike
    So far only the yamahahahaha do a full black version and I guess the 1k k5 - I wish in 2 years - when I'll be buying one all of them do it.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    As stated already, its the 20th anniversary model, hence the 80's colour scheme.... Not too hard to work out I hope. You can also buy the 05 750 in the normal Suzuki corporate Blue and White, or there are other options as well.

As for myself, Suzuki better offer a blue and white option with every gixxer model they release.

Bike
    2013 EX300SE
    Certainly wouldn't be a real Gixxer if you couldn't get the blue and white option. Not too sure if the anniversary colour scheme sits as well on the K5 models but 20 years in production is pretty good for a sportsbike.

Wonder if they'll do an anniversary edition for the GS. Certainly hope not.

Bike
    Hayabusa GSXR 1300 06 SV 650 Race bike

GSXR Colour

I think the black and silver rocks!!!! on the K5. I get to polish mine again this weekend.

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    I LIKE KAWASAKI PAINT JOBS ,NO GRAPHICS IS GOOD

Bike
    2010 Thruxton & 2013 Think Ion
    Blog Entries
    Dude, Give us a pic? What CC?

Thread Information