Bike
    CRF450 '09
    Same licence for road and off road?
    Smoke 'em if you have 'em

You run what you brung, and pray you brought enough

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm View Post
    17 June (evening) log on to MNZ website and apply for licence, pay by card. 18 June charge appears on my online banking. Check my P.O. box today and my new licence is there in an envelope postmarked 18 June. Piece of cake. Well done MNZ.
    This sounds like the ducks nuts and worked great last year, but I'm not the brightest light on the porch and can't remember/find my username from last year. What format is the username? first 4 letters of sirname and 2 from first name? or is it more random than that?
    Or do I need to get new login ID? Any help would be great.. Cheers

Bike
    DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekP View Post
    This sounds like the ducks nuts and worked great last year, but I'm not the brightest light on the porch and can't remember/find my username from last year. What format is the username? first 4 letters of sirname and 2 from first name? or is it more random than that?
    Or do I need to get new login ID? Any help would be great.. Cheers
    I couldn't remember mine either. I chose the "need a login ID" option. Had a reply in my inbox in the morning. Logged in to mnz and completed licence. It was in my letterbox the next day. Brilliant

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by tas152 View Post
    I couldn't remember mine either. I chose the "need a login ID" option. Had a reply in my inbox in the morning. Logged in to mnz and completed licence. It was in my letterbox the next day. Brilliant
    Done! Thanks for that tas152.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I recorded my username & changed the password last year. But now it doesn't seem to work. So I hit the lost password button. enter username & email address, yep ok. Now it asks me to answer my 3 challenge questions. um. . . my what? No clues? Sheesh.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600

Impressed... and not

Processed my renewal application online on Saturday night, including a request to reset the password. All went well and new license was in the letter box today. Impressed with that.

Not so impressed that I paid (was it $10 or $20?) for a copy of the 2010 regs and only received a spiral bound photocopy what the?
    Team Brehaut Racing - VMCC/MNZ #67
    supported by Team Brehaut Racing, GARAGE Espresso, TSS Red Baron, Walker & McLuskie Ltd, Porirua Auto Crash Repairs,
    Jackson Van Interiors, Super Save Cars, Supreme Screens Ltd, & Slotmedia.co.nz

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Quote Originally Posted by Marknz View Post
    Processed my renewal application online on Saturday night, including a request to reset the password. All went well and new license was in the letter box today. Impressed with that.

Not so impressed that I paid (was it $10 or $20?) for a copy of the 2010 regs and only received a spiral bound photocopy what the?
    It has been pointed out to me that my copy of the regs will have all the latest changes in it, and will likely be a pre-production run before all the actual books are produced. Makes good sense to me and I therefore withdraw my somewhat negative comment above.
    Team Brehaut Racing - VMCC/MNZ #67
    supported by Team Brehaut Racing, GARAGE Espresso, TSS Red Baron, Walker & McLuskie Ltd, Porirua Auto Crash Repairs,
    Jackson Van Interiors, Super Save Cars, Supreme Screens Ltd, & Slotmedia.co.nz

Bike
    TZFXR150, R1150GS, DRZ400, Ninja300 prod
    Faxed my application, 2 days it was delivered........well done MNZ!

Its harder to lose weight than gain horsepower.

Thread Information