Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where are the Moto2 Haters? (WARNING- SILVERSTONE SPOILER)

Bike
    2011 yz450f
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I'm no real moto 2 fan yet...nor am I a Honda loving poof...but this here bike of Roger Haydens sure is a sexy race bike!

Whats the deal with this ride as he is a signed Kawasaki Rider in Superbike???
    Blindspott are back as Blacklist check them out
    www.blacklistmusicnz.co.nz

Bike
    Various things
    I gather he's got a one off dispensation the compete at the GP?

Bike
    Bikes
    Andrew Pitt to replace Alex De Angelis in Moto2

Dual World Champion Andrew Pitt will replace Alex De Angelis on the Scot Racing Team GP210 at Brno as the Italian rider replaces injured Japanese ace
    Hiroshi Aoyama in the MotoGP class.

With vast MotoGP, superbike and supersport experience, Andrew will help the team develop and evolve the bike beginning with testing in Italy in a fortnight.
    Andrew Pitt, “It’s a great opportunity for me to return to grand prix racing and the team are happy. I’ll help them with the switch from Showa to Ohlins suspension and with engine settings as I have Honda 600 experience.

“It’s definitely an extremely competitive and tough class so I’m looking forward to the challenge. It should be like the old days in world supersport when there were full grids and 15 possible winners in every race. I’m looking forward to testing the machine and then racing at Brno”.
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    empty garage )-:
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    And that in a nutshell is the biggest pisser for me regarding Moto2, it's a compromised premise.

A race class pushed through by Dorna and a glad-handing Honda with no real thought to true prototype racing.
    pah! That's the just the engine. What does that matter? All the rest is prototype. Frame, suspension, body work, exhausts... lots of different providers. What was 250 or 125 but Aprilia anyway...? Moto2 is far superior in terms of mixture and variety - if you ignore the little thing about all engines coming from one manufacturer.. (anyway in the future that may change as World economic situation etc improves)
    "...New Zealanders, for all their faults, have virtues that are precious: an unwillingness to be intimidated by the new, the formidable, or class systems; trust in situations where there would otherwise be none; compassion for the underdog; a sense of responsibility for people in difficulty; not undertaking to do something without seeing it through - "
    Michael King

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve View Post
    pah! That's the just the engine. What does that matter? All the rest is prototype. Frame, suspension, body work, exhausts.
    Prototype my arse...in fact I crapped out a better one this morning after brekky.

They're all based on the same engine,airbox config's and electronics...it aint no secret that they all look the same either,go the same and sound the same.How's that different from the twofiddy's thay replaced?
    If Dorna came out and called it MotoProduction i'd believe it.

Make no mistake, those in charge now are are not interested in GP racing but merely lining their pockets in the name of making a show.I bet half of em hav'nt even ridden let alone raced a motorbike.

MotoGP is gonna be next.Sooner rather than later.

Bike
    empty garage )-:
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    Prototype my arse...in fact I crapped out a better one this morning after brekky.
    hmmm thanks for the image...
    "...New Zealanders, for all their faults, have virtues that are precious: an unwillingness to be intimidated by the new, the formidable, or class systems; trust in situations where there would otherwise be none; compassion for the underdog; a sense of responsibility for people in difficulty; not undertaking to do something without seeing it through - "
    Michael King

Thread Information