Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hi from moi (auntfanny)

Bike
    Superduke 990
    Ah, touche! Well, a licensed motorcycle instructor agreed with steve, does that count?
    As the newly appointed moral compass of KB, I duly apologise for misconstruing your insults as an attack on AuntFanny's identity. I'll let you all get back to the lynching now then

WELLINGTON: Tag-o-rama

Bike
    Black Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyrobot View Post
    Well, I guess that means there will be a public apology to AuntFanny and DangerousBastard from katman, tank, the stranger, whitetrash and ronin then.
    No? I didn't think so.
    this thread speaks of the mistrust some members have towards another member....one wonders whether one member has antagonised others members. (much)

there are many members on kb and there will always be mistrust....just as there will always be friendships and loyalty and many a witty insult.

'tis no slur upon the person known as Fanny, god bless her.

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyrobot View Post
    Ah, touche! Well, a licensed motorcycle instructor agreed with steve, does that count?
    As the newly appointed moral compass of KB, I duly apologise for misconstruing your insults as an attack on AuntFanny's identity. I'll let you all get back to the lynching now then
    It's the old million monkey's on a million typewriters thing - extrapolated to one monkey posting way too many times of course.
    Given his post count, he has to get the odd thing right now and again.
    This does not prove he isn't stupid, only that he got lucky once or twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    this thread speaks of the mistrust some members have towards another member....one wonders whether one member has antagonised others members. (much)

there are many members on kb and there will always be mistrust....just as there will always be friendships and loyalty and many a witty insult.

Well said... I trust my member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    A Hazard!
    Blog Entries

Agreed Genie...........

I have to say the mistrust is earned just like loyality and friendships...and there are a few around here that if you are new to this site will get sucked in and hanging off their words as you are hitting a bank.....KB is a lifestyle choice.... like how you hang ya washing...each peg is not always going to be the same as the other and it's those pegs that make us unique
    Your picture's in my wallet and I'm sitting on it. And if that isn't love, I don't know what is

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxzee View Post
    Agreed Genie...........

I have to say the mistrust is earned just like loyality and friendships...and there are a few around here that if you are new to this site will get sucked in and hanging off their words as you are hitting a bank.....KB is a lifestyle choice.... like how you hang ya washing...each peg is not always going to be the same as the other and it's those pegs that make us unique
    That's waht I like to see, 9 o'clock on a Friday and already half cut.
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Yea... It shows lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    A Hazard!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Who let the trolls out
    Your picture's in my wallet and I'm sitting on it. And if that isn't love, I don't know what is

Bike
    Various

Is someone sexually frustrated per chance?

Bike
    Black Ninja
    that was a lot of members for just one fanny.....

Bike
    TRX 850
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    Fanny came last night, I saw, she is real!!!!

Well done Fanny for holding your own last night, the crew can get a little excitable sometimes!!
    Farken good seeing ya at the very peasoup foggy oko this arfo, nearly turned around and went home but what the hell this far, you know. Thanks for intro ' ing me to aunt fanny, always good to meet new motorcyclists to ride with, just one big family aye. Well wasn't it a gift from the the heavens the fog clearing doing the run up the kaimais Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH YEAH, good riding with ya fanny.
    RIDE LIKE AN EAGLE

Bike
    gsf600s k2
    Fanny is proving popular with the members and memberless members alike.

Thread Information