Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.15am Home from the Ball

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky Bills
    Ive been known to shake my booty
    And WOW! When i get all dressed up...
    Ladies! you better watch out!
    1. Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war.
    2. Goods or property seized by force or piracy.
    3. A valuable prize, award, or gain.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    XTC your such a sour puss.
    Oh my god John!!! you're right!! now I feel even worse
    Ah but it makes it all worthwhile when one of my little angels comes running up and gives me a big hug......

P.S still waiting for photo......

Bike
    Honda Jade 250 + CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar
    But tell me, How do you manage to ride your bike in a ball gown?
    Side saddle.

Yep - luv getting dressed up (not dancing tho really) and turning up on the bike! Heh - done that a few times for weddings recently. I always feel like it's a bit of a case of, "Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be....." as I run off to the loo to get the skirt and heels on. Heh heh. The best one though was when I'd dropped off my bike at the reception venue a couple of hours beforehand and got a ride in a car to the venue later on with my bike gear. Had my helmet, gloves, jacket and jeans but forgot my boots! It was so much fun riding back in high heals and I was grinning the whole way home! (Had to stick a bit of tissue under the straps to change up throught the gears though).

Bike
    keyboard jockey
    [QUOTE=Velox]Side saddle.

Yep - luv getting dressed up (not dancing tho really) and turning up on the bike! Heh - done that a few times for weddings recently. QUOTE]

isnt it a tad cold riding in a dress? nipples would love it.....

wasnt to nice riding in the hail in jeans this morning..... it would hit my helmet or jacket an then fall down an freeze my nuts, had to stand up an shake it off ever few minutes

Bike
    Honda Jade 250 + CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    wasnt to nice riding in the hail in jeans this morning..... it would hit my helmet or jacket an then fall down an freeze my nuts, had to stand up an shake it off ever few minutes
    Heh heh heh - I was still in bed when I was hailing! -"Study break". Pretty full on hail though eh?! And now it's real sunny! Ah well.

Bike
    El Bandito Negro
    I love getting dressed up.

Often go to the movies (or even fast food places) dressed in tails and a top hat just for giggles.

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400

Oh Ye Of Little Faith !

Quote Originally Posted by thehollowmen
    I love getting dressed up.

Often go to the movies (or even fast food places) dressed in tails and a top hat just for giggles.
    Wat, a top hat on top of yer helmet?

Thanks for all the fun replies guys

Sorry, No photo, didn't like the "professional" one they took at the door - I looked like a stunned mullet - nah pass on that.

Didn't do my fingernails, haven't got any to show off. I keep them short and plain cos I have lousy soft nails and hate fussing over them anyway. I think you can tell a lot about a woman by her fingernails......... just a private theory of mine. Not that I'm lousy. Or soft. I mean - I don't have bloody long CLAWS

My new winter bike gloves are great thanx Hitcher, - I wear them all the time with the correct red metal accessory......Kinky with a ball gown tho'

You guys who wanna dress in women's lovely soft floaty skirts are DAMN RIGHT ! It's great stuff to wear, so sexy and YES Split up the side to show the Legs ! Frocks rock. Sneak one from her wardrobe and try it sometime

It's a fantasy of mine, to ride my bike without a helmet and without all the armour - on a lovely fine day or evening - mmmmmmmmmmmm

In Tahiti, the speed limit is mostly 50k. Wearing a helmet isn't compulsory, and it's too hot to wear armour. So all the locals ride on scooters or bikes of all kinds and even big Parisian cafe racer types - with their hair flowing in the breeze, skimpy little tops and short skirts, bare arms and legs, pillions sitting side saddle etc.

Anyone else been to Tahiti and checked out the bikes and riders over there ???

Sigh. Sooo French, so chic....
    Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    El Bandito Negro
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Goof
    Wat, a top hat on top of yer helmet?
    Nah I usually go in the car because I've only just recently been able to take the misses on the bike.

although I do have a spare helmet and a spare tophat... superglue could be fun

Bike
    1999 Honda CBR 600 FX
    Quote Originally Posted by thehollowmen
    Nah I usually go in the car ......

Well, that blew my image of just a top hat and tails, thank you.

Bike
    2005 ZX6R
    Ummm... 3.14am after the ball...

please say you had something better to do than post on these forums...

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathos
    Ummm... 3.14am after the ball...

please say you had something better to do than post on these forums...

Don't you have school tomorrow? Shouldn't you be sleeping? lol J/k mate.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    naked - down a winding country road on a bright moonlit night ........ but keep the helmet and steelcaps on [safety and all that]

[oh - and best avoid the mozzie season...bugs - yuk!]

....[/[QUOTE=Goddess of Goof].......................
    It's a fantasy of mine, to ride my bike without a helmet and without all the armour - on a lovely fine day or evening - mmmmmmmmmmmm ..........

QUOTE]
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    Wearing just a t shirt and shorts on a bike...done it one night around my neighbourhood...only got cold and lots of bugs all over me...hard to see also with the wind in your eyes...
    I am getting married in February, and I am trying to organise that i ride to the wedding with my groomsman on some mint sports bikes...ZX6R's would be nice all dressed in the suit etc...I like to look bling.

Bike
    VFR400 NC30
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Wearing just a t shirt and shorts on a bike...done it one night around my neighbourhood...only got cold and lots of bugs all over me...hard to see also with the wind in your eyes...
    I am getting married in February, and I am trying to organise that i ride to the wedding with my groomsman on some mint sports bikes...ZX6R's would be nice all dressed in the suit etc...I like to look bling.
    Friends of ours did that for their wedding day, except they brought out the bike for the photos afterwards. Was a really cool picture of him riding along with her pillon, standing up, veil flying in the wind. Good luck with your big day, hope your groomsman can ride!
    It's all fun and games until someone loses a hymen

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker Girl
    Friends of ours did that for their wedding day, except they brought out the bike for the photos afterwards. Was a really cool picture of him riding along with her pillon, standing up, veil flying in the wind. Good luck with your big day, hope your groomsman can ride!
    I thought EVERYONE had photos taken with their bike on their wedding day - hell, I did!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1040019.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	14852  
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Thread Information