Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The ACC saga - a new approach.

Bike
    1990 GSX-R250

Multiple Vehicles Fuel Orientated ACC

I own 2 cars and a motorcycle I therfore pay 3 lots of ACC on registration and of course ACC as part of the fuel Taxes So because I own 3 Registerd vehicles I MUST be 3 Times more likely to have an Accident Requiring ACC treatment especialy since somehow I can magically drive/ride all of my vehicles at the same time.
    I have to also say that very few motorcyclsts only have a motorcycle So most riders are atleast paying ACC twice. I also would like to note that there are alot of off road bikes with no registration therfore dont pay ACC but still will receive ACC if needed

Quite simply ACC should be Driver orientated or fuel orientated

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by lone_slayer View Post
    I own 2 cars and a motorcycle I therfore pay 3 lots of ACC on registration and of course ACC as part of the fuel Taxes So because I own 3 Registerd vehicles I MUST be 3 Times more likely to have an Accident Requiring ACC treatment especialy since somehow I can magically drive/ride all of my vehicles at the same time.
    I have to also say that very few motorcyclsts only have a motorcycle So most riders are atleast paying ACC twice. I also would like to note that there are alot of off road bikes with no registration therfore dont pay ACC but still will receive ACC if needed

Quite simply ACC should be Driver orientated or fuel orientated
    You are not alone in that thinking. Come and have a look at what MAG-NZ have to say about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    You are not alone in that thinking. Come and have a look at what MAG-NZ have to say about that.
    Jeez ya think Katman will mind if we Hi Jack his thread?
    Go on mate ,go have a look, then join up and help us do! something about it.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Thread Information