Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 520 pitch chains in stock production

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by roadracingoldfart View Post
    So i spent $1.00 on txt messages to Nelly last night about this chain thing and now you realise youve not got a rules issue , your a bloody worry ya damm flyboy.
    Flyboy with clipped wings, dont forget that the last Government got rid of our Air Strike Force, the biggest criminal act of many that they committed.

Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

Bike
    I sold it
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Taylor View Post
    Flyboy with clipped wings, dont forget that the last Government got rid of our Air Strike Force, the biggest criminal act of many that they committed.

Nahh , hes lucky , hes an egg beater flyboy .
    But i agree with what you said even though they are still in a condom state down south cause nobody is allowed to buy them.

Bike
    GSXR450
    Quote Originally Posted by roadracingoldfart View Post
    Nahh , hes lucky , hes an egg beater flyboy .
    But i agree with what you said even though they are still in a condom state down south cause nobody is allowed to buy them.

It was a huge waste. However, if an International Airport was built at Ohakea, it would be next too the best maintanence team in the country for the planes, as well as security would be very high.

So sell of Wellington airport land for houses, and create a huge train transport centre, that High speed train rides transfer the passengers down to wellington, and all the frieght leaves from Ohakea to get around the country.

Rock on Armed forces
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    So sell of Wellington airport land for houses, and create a huge train transport centre, that High speed train rides transfer the passengers down to wellington, and all the frieght leaves from Ohakea to get around the country.

Rock on Armed forces
    And lose one of the few thrills left in commercial flying, landing in welly on a windy day.

Bike
    A fast one
    True......Death inc..... some of the stock stuff is very light these days........ but as you said you ended up saving 20g!!!!!!!
    Some of the "high" end racing chains are quite heavy compared to some lower end products.
    Still a much bigger range of rear sprockets available in 520 size though.
    Not that you need such a huge range of rear sizes to race on tracks over here.
    Back in the UK on my GSXR600 had to have 3 fronts and 8 diffent rears to get best gearing on all tracks.

Thread Information