Thread: Ride Days Manfeild Extension

Bike
    1991 RGV250, 1993 RGV250, 1991 NSR250

Ride Days Manfeild Extension

Two ride days coming up on the Manfeild extension. (Extension only - not main track)

September 25 and October 16.

Catering for Motards, 2 Strokes, Streetstocks and road bikes.

$60 per bike.

Gates open 8 am, sign in 8:30 -9:00. Entry via gate beside Car Club Rooms (Higgins Corner) - not thru pits.

Bike
    Honda NSR300 MC21
    Sounds great for the smaller bikes and i'm pleased both days are saturdays; so long as im not on call i'll be bringing the 300 along.

Bike
    Honda NSR300 MC21
    just had a look round the net and couldn't find owt about the days - is there any more information available?

Bike
    What other info would you like? Just fire your questions on here and I'll answer as soon as I can. Its a pretty low key sort of deal. Any safe bike and rider combo welcome (2 wheelers only though - sorry sidecar fans). As its only the extension part of the Manfeild track, something like a Hayabusa might not be the ideal thing, but if you have one and want to bring it along, please do.

Should have also mentioned earlier - entry is on the day and spaces are limited, first in best dressed type of deal.

Bike
    Honda NSR300 MC21
    It was just the booking thing really - i'm just worried about being turned away cos there's no places left on the day. I'll just get there early AS!

Where's the road that takes you round to the car club? Are we parking our vans over there and everything too? Is the rest of the track being used for something else that day (out of curiosity)? Errr, do they have shitters and everything over that side of the track if we're basing ourselves over there? Will there be marshalls ready to pick up the peices at all?

That's all i can think of to ask!

Cheers

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by satchriossi View Post
    It was just the booking thing really - i'm just worried about being turned away cos there's no places left on the day. I'll just get there early AS!

Where's the road that takes you round to the car club? Are we parking our vans over there and everything too? Is the rest of the track being used for something else that day (out of curiosity)? Errr, do they have shitters and everything over that side of the track if we're basing ourselves over there? Will there be marshalls ready to pick up the peices at all?

That's all i can think of to ask!

Cheers
    To get in you have to come off Kawakawa Road. Thats the road thats just over the fence from Turn 1 (Coke or Toyota?) and Higgins. The Manawatu Car Club rooms are located just over the Higgins Corner kitty litter. Theres a link road from there directly to the extension part of the track. A sign will be out on Kawakawa Road pointing you in the right direction.The original track is in use the same day. Pitting will be on the grass and/or down the side of the access road. There will be a pick up trailer available - but I hope no-one has to use it. No marshals as such on every corner - visibility is pretty good on the extension track though. We're hoping people use a bit (or a lot) of common sense.
    No food stalls/hotdog stands etc will be there - so bring your own food and drink too.
    Session times for different classes will be determained on the day. Depends who shows up on what!
    No MNZ licence req'd either!!!!

Bike
    avanti sprint
    good times! now to find some road tires for the 400

Bike
    Rolls Royce RB211
    Anybody got some old road tyres to suit a clapped out ol' Husky? Would be good for a giggle, even with knackered pogo stick suspension.

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    Anybody got some old road tyres to suit a clapped out ol' Husky? Would be good for a giggle, even with knackered pogo stick suspension.
    What sizes in particular?

Bike
    avanti sprint
    if anyone else wants to flick off some 21" and 18" road tyres im keen

Bike
    DRZ MOTARD, BUCKET RACER
    ill be their with my motard. just have to get it up and running now.
    AS SAID BY A WISE DRUNK MAN "YOU FELLAS CAN TAKE THAT BBQ AND F#CK OFF"

Bike
    Yo momma
    The extension is a great bucket track!!! and $60 bucks is a bargain!!!

Thread Information