Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GSX550 ED Pre-89

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Whoops. Just smashed the fuck outta the budget by buying a new fairing from Canada for 150 bucks. Lined up a brand spanking R/H sidecover and tail section in Israel of all places for the sum total of USD104 shipped so I'm pretty happy about that.

Still seeking that elusive L/H side cover in Blue and white if anyone sees one.

Pirelli Sport Demons on it next week, Thursday night ride this week for a shakedown and to silence a couple of smartarses.

Had hoped to enter the Post Classic GP at the end of the month but alas I've overspent.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    Whoops. Just smashed the fuck outta the budget by buying a new fairing from Canada for 150 bucks. Lined up a brand spanking R/H sidecover and tail section in Israel of all places for the sum total of USD104 shipped so I'm pretty happy about that.

Still seeking that elusive L/H side cover in Blue and white if anyone sees one.

Pirelli Sport Demons on it next week, Thursday night ride this week for a shakedown and to silence a couple of smartarses.

Had hoped to enter the Post Classic GP at the end of the month but alas I've overspent.
    Well ?

Did the dust cover come off ?, Did the ZX10's hold you up ?, or did you simply sit down with lad and have a game of snakes & ladders ?

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by codgyoleracer View Post
    Well ?

Did the dust cover come off ?, Did the ZX10's hold you up ?, or did you simply sit down with lad and have a game of snakes & ladders ?
    Funny you should say that Codgy Ole Mr Williams. I didn't bother fitting the tyres. Or the fork seals. And ended up having a fuckin cool ride with the esteemed Mr Wintle on his R1 last night heading North and then a fucken frantic hoon south chasing a CBR6. Ineterstingly, neither could shake the Fifty Dollar GSX.

Post classic bikes are fucking hilarious amongst sports bikes I've decided so I'm buying another one

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    Good to hear that Binty made it to a destination & back unscathed for a change on the R1. It is surprising who gets upset at 20 year old shitters hanging onto coat-tails of the latest rockets :-)

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by codgyoleracer View Post
    Good to hear that Binty made it to a destination & back unscathed for a change on the R1. It is surprising who gets upset at 20 year old shitters hanging onto coat-tails of the latest rockets :-)
    Yeah, we all had a good laugh about how much we've all slowed down in our old age and how trips in ambulances tend to have that effect. Was bloody good to ride with "Binty" actually, never had the pleasure previously.

I love riding the thing that much I'm looking for another one actually. One that all the oil hopefully wont fall out of if you park it on the side stand

Thread Information