Honda CBR250RR, Sach's MADASS 125
    Blog Entries

CBR parts needed

CBR250RR bits needed:
    Front windscreen
    Front fairing subframe
    + some decent plastic welder
    German girl bitch flatmate reversed into my bike, pushing it into the fence

If anyone can help, PM me. i'm looking foir parts as i feel the insurance company may write it off due to HTF parts
    "Speed has never killed anyone!.... Suddenly becoming stationary, That's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson, Season 3 Topgear

Bike
    Building 'Blade Special

CBR Parts

Hi, gimme an e-mail on stormin@paradise.net.nz or check out my TradeMe listing 318520641. I inport parts in from the US privately. My number is 027 242 5552. I should be able to get you the bracketry too. Thanks, Norm.

Bike
    MC19, GasGas 50sm
    check out ebay fela, its the best place for cbr parts, also the aussie boys on the cbr250.com forum really know there stuff, especially studricho, he is the master of all things cbr.

a windscreen and whole front fairing and bracket should be under 300 bucks shipped to youre door. let me know how you went on.

there is a trademe trader here in chch wrecking many bikes, even an mc22, but BEWARE, he will try and rip you hard core with some ridiculous prices, and he is very misleading as to the condition of the items he is selling you, thinking that excellent condition means completey fucked so just beware. I dont bother with him anymore, id rather wait an extra few days and get my stuff from ebay for a fraction of the price, and I usually get what i pay for .
    His username is tin1212 though, just in case.

i have a set of side and tail fairings, complete with no cracks, might need a respray tho (black currently).

Cheap as for the lot (make me an offer), shipping will be the killa tho, quite bulky, but light.
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Honda CBR250RR, Sach's MADASS 125
    Blog Entries
    hey cheers for all the offers and tips guys.

I jumped the gun a bit, so i'll have to wait n see what State say. The assessor came by this morning.

If they write it off, i'll be using the fulla's you guys have put me onto ('cept for that guy on trademe lol)
    "Speed has never killed anyone!.... Suddenly becoming stationary, That's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson, Season 3 Topgear

Thread Information