Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothers Ha,ha, ha ,ha

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki

Brothers Ha,ha, ha ,ha

I just got thru, reading a mag,where some guy was harping on about a BMW rider he sees every day,but the guy never waves back to him.This got me to thinking,Because I also seldom wave to other riders on the road.After all I don,t know them,they sure as hell ain,t my mate just because they are on a bike.History has proven that most of them wouldn,t stop if I need a hand,so why the fuck should I wave to em,.
    I have in the past and no doubt will again get real pissed off by some squid trying to talk to me without an invite,I don,t get that same shit from other Nissan drivers just because I own a Nissan.
    So what the fuck is it with motorcycists,If I want ya, to call me Bro I,ll let ya, know.Of all the hundreds Of guys I have known and riden with over the years there are probably 4-5 who still ride today.So to anybody that get his tits in a tangle because I didn,t wave back,Get used to it,I don,t like to invest in a lost cause,an ya,not my bloody Bro, OK.

Yamahamaman Guest
    Then consider yourself ignored.

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    Ditto

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    I WISH,,and is that the best you can do??
    BTW Wickid thats never going to happen with you is it.
    I would of thought you,d have started to post a picture of a pair of flippers by now,ha,ha,ha

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Jackrat i see where your coming from dude, but its a little on the negative side aint it?  i personally always wave to motorcyclists, just to acknowledge im one of the few that actually saw him going passed! (damn blind drivers) .

Although i have not had problems where i have ever needed another biker to help(that i can remember) i have faith and reckon id be helped, only last week i got a call from a mate in town(i was in mt roskill) that his battery was flat and he needed a push, so i jumped on the VFR, rode all the way into bottom of town, pushed his bike till it started, then we rode back to my west auckland secret hideout where i gave him a battery to use over the next few days whilst i have his on charge.  Im sure there must be more bikers out there like me that at the drop of a hat would do anything logically possible to help a fellow biker... And what goes around comes around, which brings me to my next question, have you been helping lots of bikers recently jackrat?

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Reminds me of a Xmas song---

Ho Ho Fucking Ho
    What a crock of shit,
    We all work for Santa Claus
    We've had enough, we quit,
    'Cause we do all the fuckin' work
    While he stars in the show
    Stick ya Christmas up ya arse,
    Ho Ho Fucking Ho!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

I have a white Nissan Vanette and drive to Waiuku several times a week - I wave to all Nissan drivers....well,cept for the boy racers in Skylines and the rich bastards in 300ZXs....but there is one Nissan that doesn't wave back - I think I know who it is.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    xs400 -
    ho ho ho ho ... ha ha ha ha ... heh heh heh heh ... I have the larfing bug today ... such a happy thread

I have a Chrysler Valiant and I wave to all valiant / mopar drivers ... and when I'm on my bike I also wave to all other bikers ... except those that dont wave to me. But I'd stop for them if they was broken down ... except for Harley dudes coz they just scowl when you do that . I think maybe they're embarrarsed or somethin.

THe hand's farster than the eye ... keepan eye onda feet .. .

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    "Tis the season to be jolly, tralalalala...."
    Bah humbug!!

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Have Ya,seen the sky add were the little guy says to the big guy.
    Well that worked,now your dad has a shed too, aye!

Hmmm havn,t seen a broke bike for a while,Will of course lend a hand if I do,,Still don,t make him my Bro but.

Bike
    Walking

Re: Brothers Ha,ha, ha ,ha

Originally posted by Jackrat
    I have in the past and no doubt will again get real pissed off by some squid trying to talk to me without an invite,...
    Someone trying to talk to you! Can't have that behavior going on!!

Maybe we should all chip in to buy this man a Harley, so then we'ld know, Not to bother "Trying to talk" to him.

I'm actualy with Jack on this one - you don't know me,so why do you wave to me....I may not even like you...or you could be the best mate I'm looking for - but I'm riding my bike,I don't care.

We know Harley riders won't wave to Jap bikes,but these Jap bike riders have their own protocols - it's seems they aren't too sure about dirt bikes (I mean are they real people?) and when I'm on my XLV 750 or XT 400 you can see their brains ticking....do I wave to one of these? Same on my XS1 - is that a British bike,do we wave to them? maybe it's some sort of Harley? ooh,better not wave then eh?

Just ride your bikes guys....it's fun, remember?
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    "...are they real people.."

Perhaps they're wondering wether those are bikes or two wheeled tractors?
    uno patito dalle motociclette italiane

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    he,he,he,Ok so I,m never going to be a diplomat,I can live with that.I,m not taking a shot at any one group with what I say.
    When I first started riding I did think Bikers were somehow different from other people,and we all had something in common,
    A kind off brotherhood of two wheels thing.
    We have all heard it,Sport bike riders are squids,BMW riders are snobs,Harley riders are in the wind Bro posers,MV riders are rich cunts,Tourers are boring,cruisers are living in the past.Ect,ect ect.
    BTW all of those have come from this site.
    Now I may never be lucky enough to own an MV,but I have owned all of the above at one time or another.Oh an don,t forget
    the off road bikes,heaps of them.And then some guy in a national
    magizine gets his tits in a twist over some guy on a BMW not waving to him,Hell maybe the BMW rider already knew him.
    Ever wonder why this site has so may members who NEVER post.
    I have had a couple of friends ask me why I bother,,The site don,t have a very good rep,,Pity that.
    Cheers

Bike
    Walking
    Originally posted by Jackrat
    The site don,t have a very good rep,,Pity that.
    Cheers
    Well I enjoy it!
    Even with a bit of friendly "Stick it to um" banter like this!
    I'm sure it will be my turn one day.
    Can't please everyone I guess.

Thread Information