Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re Sunday

Bike
    R6 & CRF sold, new bike is coming

Re Sunday

Okay, can't wait for Andrew to sort this,

Anyone keen on a blat up the Awhitu Penisular sunday ?

Weather permitting, meet@ Autobarn 9-30 leave when all the semi punctual get there, latte and eats at the bird house, mini farm thingy, (under the outer marker transmitter mast ) I guess its still there.

firefight .

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    Yes.

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Is that the Drury one or the other one, bombay hill?

I know the semi punctuals are welcome but what about us rich cunts?
    uno patito dalle motociclette italiane

Bike

re sunday

Originally posted by bikerboy
    Is that the Drury one or the other one, bombay hill?

I know the semi punctuals are welcome but what about us rich cunts?

The one between Papakura and Drury

firefight

Bike
    Ducati 400ss
    Sorry guys I can't make it. I have to go to work, which involves packing hundreds of Hayley Westernra CD's - What fun!
    Have fun anyway

Bike

Weather

weather seems okay atm, heading out for a bit of a warm up

will meet you guys at the BP (autobarn) 9-30ish

firefight

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Will be there ish,

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Well another fab ride organized by one of the dynamic duo, FF.

The morning started out far too early but sunny and looking very promising. Riding to the meeting place the clouds thickened and spelled impending doom.

Arriving at the autobarn FIFTEEN minutes SEMI-EARLY, I spot the dazzleling blue of a brand new R6. FF was already inside having coffee. Damn, was certain I would be the first to arrive.

While waiting for MikeL learned the other half of the dynamic duo was ......WORKING? Sorry you couldn't make it Andrew. I then remembered Vladi, newbie to KB but keen to meet up. So Texted? him to let him know about the ride. Later learned he was half way to the Coromandel when he got the text.

MikeL showed up and had a good chat about us "rich c*^ts" and our fancy new bikes. Then Vladi turned up on a bright red shiney new R1, fresh from an aborted solo Coro run.

The plan was to do a short sweet run to the Awhitu Peninsula then lunch amonst the birds. Ask FF. Nice dry roads, a few repairs, sloppy patches but a good run all the same. Vladi sure knows how to give MikeL and FF a run for their money.

After a nice kiwi lunch of pies and a milk shake, courtesy of newbie "rich c*^t" mikeL, we , FF really, decide to return via Port Waikato. Unfortunately as we approached the weather started to turn, so we abandoned that plan and headed to Mariati SP? Great roads and the weather was just holding. Another coffee stop, this time courtesy of newbie "rich c*^t" FF. Riding with these guys is great, and cheap. :-)

Then MikeL and I returned to Auckland while FF and Vladi road off into the afternoon sun and more twisty roads for the R's.

Nice to catch up with the lads, had a great time and met a new KB'er, Vladi. Hope to ride with him again. Now time for a cold and a nap.

Sorry if this account isn't as good as Andrew's but then he was busy WORKING?

Yamahamaman Guest
    Hmm. I noticed a new blue R6 and a silver MV parked outside the Autobahn as I was inside drinking my coffee.

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    Another great ride despite the weather. I think summer is booked in for 27 January or thereabouts (when I'm back at work). Still, could have been worse. The wind on the way to Awhitu was the worst, not enough rain for me to stop and put on my plastic overpants though.
    I could have been forgiven for thinking that FF had already clocked up a few thousand k's on his brand new R6 considering the pace he set at the start. (What's the rev limit for the first 1000 k's, Dave?) I was beginning to think I should have been on the GSX instead of the Honda but did my best to keep up with him anyway, and ended up giving the Honda a good workout - probably needed it after months of just commuting. John was his usual urbane, witty, good-humoured self proving that our previous stereotype of rich c*nts was totally prejudiced). Great to meet a new Kb'er - Vladi (as a new member of the honourable order of rich c*nts myself I must remember to send my compliments to the chef next time I dine out on the expense account at Sopranos). Thanks Vladi, BB and FF for the company, conversation and coffee.

Bike
    Ducati 400ss
    Since it was a rich c*^ts ride I wouldn't have fitted in anyway.
    I was trying to become a rich c*^t by labelling Hayley Westernra CD's, but some how I think she'll be getting richer than me.

Bike

another great sunday

Yeah thanks guys, another fun day, after we left BB and Mike at maraetai, Vladi and I decided to give the Rs a bit of a run, back to clevedon, across to Kawakawa bay over to Kaiaua for our second fuel stop of the day around to Miranda back to kaiaua, back to
    kawakawa bay clevedon and maraetai for a quick V, then back to the motorway via whitford were we went our separate ways
    all & all a dam good ride, thanks guys, sorry you missed out Andrew.

firefight.

Bike

Re R6 & MV

Originally posted by Yamahamaman
    Hmm. I noticed a new blue R6 and a silver MV parked outside the Autobahn as I was inside drinking my coffee.

Yep that was us.

firefight

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Andrew my man, you are always welcome on the the "rich c*^ts" rides, as we need your keen sense of humor and constant reminding about our excessive petrol consumption.

Hope you'll be available next time.

PS i think Haley's single and digs bikers, the sweet and innocent thing is only an act.

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Was gonna come but a late saturday night ....................impeded.....my rising time    .Are you guys gonna do it again this coming sunday????

Thread Information