Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Classic run in Christchurch

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by gloplg View Post
    Good vid Pete!!!!!!!!!!!

Will have to pick your brains on premiere. Paid money and not using it
    Cool, I'll have some time this weekend if you will ...

Bike
    A Japanese and two Italian tractors
    Where are we going on the next classic????????????
    And remember ...... if it hasn't got one of "Uncle Flip's" prosthetic kickers it isn't a real motorbike!!!

Bike
    88 GL145, 81 cm400 custom, 03 KLR650a
    First weekend of every month? Brass Monkey.

Unless we postpone it for a week.

Bike
    A Japanese and two Italian tractors
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth123 View Post
    First weekend of every month? Brass Monkey.

Unless we postpone it for a week.
    Damn I forgot. The brass is too for me anyway, I'm a woose.
    And remember ...... if it hasn't got one of "Uncle Flip's" prosthetic kickers it isn't a real motorbike!!!

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Yea, too bloomin' cold for a long ride just to watch other people get drunk

Would rather stay in bed with the cat!

If its a nice day on Sat I'll be up for a pootle with any other non brass type people ...

Can't do Sun tho ...
    http://www.youtube.com/peeteey
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    Yea, too bloomin' cold for a long ride just to watch other people get drunk

Would rather stay in bed with the cat!

If its a nice day on Sat I'll be up for a pootle with any other non brass type people ...

Can't do Sun tho ...
    Ahh, you don't know what you are missing!! Thankfully I can say that being a chick and since I don't have any brass balls to freeze off, it'll be sweet (providing it doesn't rain!!)
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Cleverly disguised as an adult! D.N.B.W and newly est Grease Monkey

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhoenix View Post
    Ahh, you don't know what you are missing!! Thankfully I can say that being a chick and since I don't have any brass balls to freeze off, it'll be sweet (providing it doesn't rain!!)
    ......check the weather report Kiwi, cos sorry to say it mate....I think your in for a "experiance" weather wise for the brass monkey this year.(balls or not..somethings gonna get frozen off lol)

And Im firmly with Peeteey on this subject....warmth = good!....standing in muddy padock freezing arse off = BAD! (and whats with that large ball of burning fire up in tha sky?....burns us it does!)
    Besides...ride with strangers?...or ride with you crazy/fun guys n girls.....easy choice!.

Have a great trip tho Kiwi , try to stay out of trouble...no fighting!, racing! or illegal gambling! (I did say "try"!)....We will think of you on sat night...while im sitting infront of the fire...cosy...warm...and remembering the time it was so cold my tent shattered!..........oh yes.....that cold!

Ride safe Kiwi .....& of course everyone else whos going.

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    ......check the weather report Kiwi, cos sorry to say it mate....I think your in for a "experiance" weather wise for the brass monkey this year.(balls or not..somethings gonna get frozen off lol)

And Im firmly with Peeteey on this subject....warmth = good!....standing in muddy padock freezing arse off = BAD! (and whats with that large ball of burning fire up in tha sky?....burns us it does!)
    Besides...ride with strangers?...or ride with you crazy/fun guys n girls.....easy choice!.

Have a great trip tho Kiwi , try to stay out of trouble...no fighting!, racing! or illegal gambling! (I did say "try"!)....We will think of you on sat night...while im sitting infront of the fire...cosy...warm...and remembering the time it was so cold my tent shattered!..........oh yes.....that cold!

Ride safe Kiwi .....& of course everyone else whos going.
    Thanks!

The great thing about the brass is the hulking great big bonfire they light to keep us all warm! Very toasty. Besides last year there was about 4in of snow, so cozy as!
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Cleverly disguised as an adult! D.N.B.W and newly est Grease Monkey

Bike
    Steam powered rocking chair
    missing out on a good ride, and a bit of a adventure Mr Peetey. weather looks mint, bonfire and warm sleeping bag....alll good , even in last years foot of snow.
    understand bout the drinking thing thru, always heaps of stray cats on site to keep ya entertained

Thread Information