Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever hit a possum or rabbit with their bike?

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    I ate a worm once. And I've eaten a live Cricket, that was some funny shit.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    I never hit one cause I can stop from 60kph in 2 meters.
    Shit your a fast walker bro
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Came round a corner to see two possums humping, they did not ask for a threesome, but they got one.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I should mention, if you have no choice but to hit an animal, try and be on the gas (cows might be a bit big though) I came over a rise once to see a sheep right in front side on to me, So I dropped a gear hit the gas and aimed at it's flanks, it got punched straight off the road, I stayed on the bike. Sheep was history.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    not had the pleasure as of yet and rather hope i don't. I struggle with the guilt from killing 3.5 million sandflies, 2 million bees and various other flying critters.
    Only 3.5 million sandflies? You can't have been trying hard enough. Either that or you don't live in a swamp basin...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    2008 Suzuki VL250
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    one cow. THAT is NOT recommended! Hurts lots and bike stops SUPER fast (you dont).
    A classmate hit a cow at 100km/hr a few years ago.

I think my exact words when he told me were, "out of all the things you could have hit, you hit a cow?"

Bike
    less than I used to have
    .....everyday occurrence from a few weeks back round the lake....bad enough during the day ,but after dark.....you wouldnt see a critter in front of you if it had flouros on....ride by memory....

Bike
    A Blade or two
    I had a weka run across the road in front of me only to turn around and run back again, feeding himself through the front spokes of the dirt bike doing 100 kph. The mess it made and the stench of it cooked onto my motor will stay with me forever .
    I had no idea there were that many feathers on a bird .
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY
    BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Bike
    Corona GSXR
    i took a duck to the head once at 140....
    hurt it more than it hurt me though, lucky i didnt come off to think about it
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Good stuff, I got dickhead dirt bikers who hoon up and down my road doing wheelies with nothing but tshirt and shorts on. I often "accidentally" place large rocks on the road (SARCASM) and sit with a deck chair next to the road with a camera.

They usually bugger off pretty fast unfortunately, I don't know how I'm ever going to get some good footage to send to "Destroyed In Seconds"
    Had a dog chase me every time i rode past a farmers gate on the way from the farm i worked on once.
    Would slow down till past it then take off and it would chase me.
    Anyway one day i got past it and crused away just fast enough fot it to keep up behind for about 2 kms up the road then i spun round and chased it with my wheel about a meter behind it all the way back with me screeming at it to get home.
    dog last seen hiding under the car in there garage as i spun round in the drive.
    Never saw it again.
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    I never hit one cause I can stop from 60kph in 2 meters.
    I've seen this post before from a dickhead named skidmark.
    Are you related?.
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...intersected the landing path off a duck coming in to settle on a pond i was passing...saw it broadside my front disc, then it came back into my neck , under my helmet....dunno what happened to duck but i was extremely lucky to get out of a drive on a bit of grass and tree type obstacles with nothing more than heart palpitations and heavy breathing...and a two smokes stop...

Bike
    None at present
    A mate of mine had a pukeko run into his rear wheel on his Bandit 1200. Nothing happened to the bike - pukeko exploded in a cloud of feathers and blood.

I nearly hit my neighbours small yappy dog on several occasions which kept on running out onto the road at me until I went and had a polite word with the neighbour. When I say polite, I mean that I gave them enough hot air to heat their house for the next year. Never saw the dog again after that....
    What you have in your heart will be revealed through what you have in your life.

If things are going badly in our circumstances, the answer to what is happening to us outwardly is more often than not found in the mirror.

Bike
    2007 Honda VTR 1000 Firestorm
    i mowed down a nocturnal bird we get in these parts.
    its a big bird and was on the road, it spread its wings and was squauking at me, but thats no good, it should have flown away.
    i squished it and carried on. its mate wasnt impressed, but the entire family that lives in the area seems to have learned.
    "I saw, I came, I conquered".

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    I was pillion when my old man hit a dog bout 30 years ago I had the soft landing bike was rideable bit knocked around, pissed us off to see the dog limp away
    have hit a hare, pluva & a duck with the beamer no druma's but the duck & hare stunck pretty bad
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Thread Information