Thread: Can I join?

Bike
    bandit

Can I join?

Hi, finished school in 2010 and next year im going to do a aeronautical enginering course with air nz training, i wont be going to auckland Uni but i am looking for people around my age to go on rides with, would i be able to join in with your club rides even tho i dont go to the same uni?

Thanks

Bike
    1986 Honda GB 400F
    Half of us don't go to uni anymore anyway. Feel free to come along on our rides, when they do eventually get planned.

Bike
    Ninjaaaa!
    Or we were at different Uni's. I was at Massey but that didnt stop me from joining

Fortnightly Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1MiNaL View Post
    sigh, people with big mouths on here are always the ones with little or no skill.
    Roffle

Bike
    2011 ER-6N
    Absolubbly.

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    No.

Bike
    Ratty As
    Quote Originally Posted by archie-no2 View Post
    Would i be able to join in with your club rides even tho i dont go to the same uni?
    Bikers aren't elitists; except HD, BM and Ducati riders(Kidding! Mostly!) and a ride is a ride!
    Plus you have a bandit so thats automatically awesome

•°o.O[Design & Photography]O.o°•
    •°o.O[Book of faces]O.o°•

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Do you have a job at the end of the course? I thought they happened in Chch, but I do beleive that Rennie Drive has been upgraded. One of our old Bandits (JCM) is in there for the trainees to break and fix again.

Good luck with it. Being a certifying aircraft engineer is a very rewarding, if not somewhat stressful career. I do know a few ex-trainees though that are now doing flying training instead....

I am a certifying aircraft engineer @ AirNZ and also have a commercial pilot's licence, so been there done that

Bike
    bandit
    marty
    Do you have a job at the end of the course? I thought they happened in Chch, but I do beleive that Rennie Drive has been upgraded. One of our old Bandits (JCM) is in there for the trainees to break and fix again.

Good luck with it. Being a certifying aircraft engineer is a very rewarding, if not somewhat stressful career. I do know a few ex-trainees though that are now doing flying training instead....

I am a certifying aircraft engineer @ AirNZ and also have a commercial pilot's licence, so been there done that
    Hi Marty, I will be doing it at Rennie Drive but they wont gaurentee you a job/apprenticeship at the end of the course, so i will have to work my arse off to get a job at the end. I want do my pilots licence at the same time, but its going to cost me alot. Hmm trial things on another bike before you do it on your own, sounds like fun. There is a guy who has an aprilia parked there each day so at least im not the only biker at the air nz training facility. Thanks, Jarrod
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Thread Information