Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese made scooter

Bike
    2010 Unsure (going to be a scooter)
    What mods are you looking at making??

Bike
    1912 Grindley Peerless
    i don't usually have anything to do with scooters and when my friends husband asked me to service his baotian 50cc i nearly spewed.
    but, i was suprised how well made it is, it's better put together than a hyosung.
    he's got 4500ks on it and the valve clearances were all in spec, everything was fine, nice little scooter.
    there's a wire on the right hand side which you can reach by just putting your fingers under the side panel, disconnect this and the speed limiter is defeated and it'll do 60+ kms on the flat and faster downhill. still slow uphill though. enjoy.

Bike
    1995 Suzuki Bandit GSF250 GJ77A

Cool arrow 50

used/still ride an arrow50 cheap chinese brand i got new for $1200. sitting at the gas station right now. got my learners and upgraded to a suzuki fxr150

done 3600kms so far on the scooter. first had to replace the ctv belt around 2000kms, paid only $30 for it as it was still under warranty. then had a snapped speedo cable which they kindly enough replaced for free. and just 3 days ago was using the scooter to come back with my gf and the belt snapped off so waiting on a mechanic to get to it now

my opinion: they're cheap to run/fix but inconvenience is an issue for me especially when the belt snaps at 11pm after buses stop!

Bike
    -
    1600km on a drive belt? Man, before I finally got around to replacing it, my last belt went 15,000km. Hope it was just a bad belt.
    Watch out for tow ropes and quickly braking cars

Bike
    Flame On!
    Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
    Well i will admit it that i own one and love it, ok it has only just ticked over 1500km and is still going strong.

So does anyone else in here own one and how many Kms have they done also have you had any problems with it??
    Wife has a Vmoto Milan. Aussie company but chinese made. Shes done over 4000ks and only had to replace the automatic choke. The motors are rock solid its whats bolted around them thats second rate.

Bike
    '87 Yamaha V-max1200 SUZUKI GSXR1000K3 -

Lightbulb

Hi! I you have a beginner, I far but mopeds are the same everywhere ...

I am over 10 years in sales of scooters in Ukraine. Through my hands and my staff has been more than 2.000 scooters. China, I did not trade. In Ukraine, before this time was the law, and more 49ss a motorcycle, and this recording, and documents, driving license. And as a custom vehicle.
    So almost all the Chinese scooters more than 49ss and 63ss it, 75ss, 82ss!
    Because they can travel more than 2.000 km without damage, if not the rejection!

In principle, the quality of tolerating, if not rejected again! A very sore spots are - Kick, a membrane carburetor (choke), camshaft and cylinder head.

This is all the fault of cheap quality and no control of production technology.

Practice proves better than second-hand Japanese than Chinese New!

You probably will not lose in price, but will win in the power and reliability!
    excuse for my English, I use a translator online, but he has so often lied!))

Bike
    2009 Chinese Solana Scooter

Solana

I own one of those solana scooters, the ones that look nasty and sound it too, but to be honest..no trouble at all, and ive done about 5100 km on it..
    ~GEARS BEFORE BEERS~

Thread Information