Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey (lil-Vulky)

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    sweet as, i will bring my non standard R1 and meet you in Oamaru, name the day, I have family there so down for whatever, post a vid of your cbr 250, doing 250km/hr and I will suck my own dick.

theyre a great little 250cc bike, but theyre just that, a little 250cc bike.

If you can manage to stop talking SHIT for 5 minutes, you will actually learn quite alot on here, and youll find people will go out of their way to help you.
    If you look carefully, youll notice that over two or three threads, I have actually given you some good advice and been helpfull.

If youre just here to be a troll, fuck off somewhere else,

If youre here as a good kiwi dude, who has developed a love of bikes, and you just want to ride, and learn and have a good time, then stop talking crap and get on with the good, honest biking.
    yes we are just being realists man

my old 600 only just did 270 and that was 85 hp at the wheel

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-Vulky View Post
    there is nowhere here to dyno or i would and i aint riding to chch just for a dyno. im happy to race anyone that has doubts. or can get a video although speedo only goes upto 180km.

i go to oamaru often can go there whenever suits you if you have doubts. must come to oamaru though not going to dunedin. dont know my way around down there.
    I had a look in my crystal ball on your behalf & I think you should hold off on replacing your plastics until you have proved your bike with a 180kmh speedo does 250kmh. You may have unexpected expenses in the near future.

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    i can get a video easy but speedo only goes to like 180-190km but it goes well past that, will post up a video once it stops raining. and yeah my last 250 only did i think 170km on downhill with a back wind so i know where you coming fom but this bike is different its worked and goes alot better than any 2 stroke 250.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    2004 SV1K
    Where to start...

ROFLMFAO!,
    You might as well turn around and tell us you have a 21Inch monster in the front of your pants,

Anyways give us a date and time, and I will bring my Stock Standard VFR 400 with an unrestricted top speed of 208...
    You cant peak much more than 220 out of those bikes and that's about it, So unless you dont have a CBR250 motor and happen to have some larger capacity motor shoehorned into it, "Mate your dreaaaaming"

Bike
    SV 650 Race bike, ZZR 250 in pieces
    Blog Entries
    Westy_mate's Cbr250 mc19 got dynoed with a top speed of 24(0)ish km/h, unrestricted cdi, and other aftermarket parts, blew my bike out of the water on a high speed run down the motorway.
    Rest in peace Tony - you will be missed.

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Chef View Post
    Westy_mate's Cbr250 mc19 got dynoed with a top speed of 24(0)ish km/h, unrestricted cdi, and other aftermarket parts, blew my bike out of the water on a high speed run down the motorway.
    see another cbr that has been worked at least someone believes me lol.
    everyone just hates because the're jealous.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    and add 70+ kgs to that equation and wind etc etc youll find it wont do much more than 210

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    your m8 got a print out of that?

Bike
    SV 650 Race bike, ZZR 250 in pieces
    Blog Entries
    Will ask for ya,
    Rest in peace Tony - you will be missed.

Bike
    Nada

Thumbs up

...everyone just hates because they're jealous.
    Ummmm...yeah nah
    Just be aware that when entering a pissing competition that you check which way the wind is blowing

At the end of the day who gives a fark how fast its top end is,it's all about how it can be ridden through the twisties...ideally in the track

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    see another cbr that has been worked at least someone believes me lol.
    everyone just hates because the're jealous.
    No, no. I'm just mildly peeved that you have belittled RGV's, a proper 2fiddy.

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    No, no. I'm just mildly peeved that you have belittled RGV's, a proper 2fiddy.
    my flatmate has an rgv, and i prefer my cbr not really into the 2 strokes
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    i can get a video easy but speedo only goes to like 180-190km but it goes well past that, will post up a video once it stops raining. and yeah my last 250 only did i think 170km on downhill with a back wind so i know where you coming fom but this bike is different its worked and goes alot better than any 2 stroke 250.
    borrow a gps unit when you make the video it will show you the actual speed

Bike
    06 ZX6R
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys! Singing chef speaks the truth, i got mine Dyno'd at Red Barron. It currently has a new exhaust, aftermarket CDI, new jets and assorted other little bits.

Ive taken mine down the greenhithe bridge (if anyone knows where that is) and easily broke 230 (although i dont have a solid reading because the speedo only goes to 180)
    Im not 100% certain my Dyno print out shows the topspeed as they only took it to 17k RPM but im certain it broke at least 215-220.

In retrospect Speedo's on these bikes arent the most legit.

I think at the end of the day Its a bike that can break any/every speed law in NZ so who cares...

Ill post a copy of the dyno sheet when i can

Dane

Bike
    a red heap
    How are you getting these speed figures?

Fanny.

Thread Information