Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey (lil-Vulky)

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR

Hey (lil-Vulky)

Hey just thought id make a first post.

i've got a honda cbr250rr which i brought in perfect condition not a single mark on it. is charmeleon green/blue paintjob with sparkles. looks epic how it changes colour.

i park it in my hallway outside my room so no1 touches it.
    on xmas my gf dad came round and just decided he would help him self. started it revs it whilst it was cold. next day bike is found on the ground with bent this, smashed that. not happy. he not even paying for it. so now iv got a good bike that needs all new fairings mirrors screen. can't affored to fix let alone new paintjob. so yeh.

anyways its done high kms but been well looked after. jetted out carbs and alsorts. goes better then any other 250 iv been on. and im sure it would keep up with my brothers 750 ninja. not that id ever get to find that out...

i'll try upload photos but have no idea but should work it out soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01300.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	570.3 KB 
ID:	228448Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01274.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	588.4 KB 
ID:	228449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01296.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	579.3 KB 
ID:	228450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01269.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	580.5 KB 
ID:	228451
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR

Views:	12 
ID:	228444Click image for larger version. 

Views:	13 
ID:	228445Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
ID:	228446Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
ID:	228447
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    2015 GSR750
    hehe.... had a little chuckle about keeping up with the 750.

but seriously. Sounds like a nice bike. Tell your old man he has to pay to have it fixed!

oh, nice pics!!!!

Bike
    TF125
    Nice paint dude!. Bugger about the damage, but looking on the bright side the girlfriend might be feeling guilty for a while?

I watched a friend of mine back up his driveway one day years ago, right into his usual spot, where I had just parked my then mint GSXR750H. I know how you must feel.

By the way, welcome to KB.

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    it was my girlfriends dad not mine. and he said he didnt touch the stand or anything. lol yeah tbh i laughed when the guy i brought it off said he got it upto 240km im like nah doubt it. but honestly does.

i uploaded pictures u gota click them to make it bigger. duno how else to upload them.

i'd like to see how good mine goes. way faster then my old gsxr i had and faster then a rgv. but its a darn good bike for what i paid for it. got a loan from 3 people so i could buy it lol didnt want to miss out.

is there anyone on the westcoast with a bike? i get bored of by riding myself.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    Sold
    Your girl friends Dad is an arsewipe, beware, the fruit does not fall far from the tree!

As I remember it, there are some pretty choice birds on the West Coast, have another look around!

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by mattian View Post
    hehe.... had a little chuckle about keeping up with the 750.

oh, nice pics!!!!
    i finally got to go for a ride with the 750ninja, to bad it wasn't with my brother was dad riding it. but i can now say. my bike doesn't beat a 750 but it stays with it at all speeds, 750 doesnt beat me by much so im extremely happy that it can't loose me.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-Vulky View Post
    Hey just thought id make a first post.

i've got a honda cbr250rr which i brought in perfect condition not a single mark on it. is charmeleon green/blue paintjob with sparkles. looks epic how it changes colour.

i park it in my hallway outside my room so no1 touches it.
    on xmas my gf dad came round and just decided he would help him self. started it revs it whilst it was cold. next day bike is found on the ground with bent this, smashed that. not happy. he not even paying for it. so now iv got a good bike that needs all new fairings mirrors screen. can't affored to fix let alone new paintjob. so yeh.

anyways its done high kms but been well looked after. jetted out carbs and alsorts. goes better then any other 250 iv been on. and im sure it would keep up with my brothers 750 ninja. not that id ever get to find that out...

i'll try upload photos but have no idea but should work it out soon.

Views:	42 
ID:	228448Click image for larger version. 

Views:	26 
ID:	228449Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
ID:	228450Click image for larger version. 

Views:	30 
ID:	228451
    your 250 sint going to beat a 750, and no, it wont do 240km/hr, nor is it going to 'keep up with it at all speeds', you needa cut that shit out if you want any advice on here, cos poeple will just take pleasure in ripping shit out of you.

Fairings, For a start, you need to be telling your GF's dad that unless he wants his car fucked up with a crowbar, he needs to fix it if he is responsible, fuck even ask him to go halves as a matter of principle if it helps.

As for the fairings, there are a few sellers on trademe selling aftermarket kits for these things, for quite a bit under a thousand bucks, that is usually unpainrted though. They are reasonably good quality, but you will need to spend a few hours with little bit, getting them to fit and line up perfectly.

there is also a tyga performance website if you want to go down that route, however the downside with the tyga ones is that often, they are quite custom, and require custom Tyga lights to fit in them, and the Tyga lights are not legal in NZ as they dont have the required 'E' marking on the lenses, so it can be a bit of a false economy buying them

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    um ok? why you all angry? my bike isnt factory, is worked. im keen to prove to you it does 250km. so feel free to give me a pm if wanting proof. cheers.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    um ok? why you all angry? my bike isnt factory, is worked. im keen to prove to you it does 250km. so feel free to give me a pm if wanting proof. cheers.
    get it on a dyno and show us a print out
    ןoן sɯʞ042

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    there is nowhere here to dyno or i would and i aint riding to chch just for a dyno. im happy to race anyone that has doubts. or can get a video although speedo only goes upto 180km.

i go to oamaru often can go there whenever suits you if you have doubts. must come to oamaru though not going to dunedin. dont know my way around down there.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by hayd3n View Post
    get it on a dyno and show us a print out
    ןoן sɯʞ042
    thats like less than a hr away

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    1991 Honda CBR 250RR
    chch is 3hours away but whatever don't believe me i dont really give a fuck. like i said meet me in oarmaru sometime or come to me and i'll prove. if you dont want to stfu then. not every bike goes the same speed.
    R-I-P Zen Xx

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    chch is 3hours away but whatever don't believe me i dont really give a fuck. like i said meet me in oarmaru sometime or come to me and i'll prove. if you dont want to stfu then. not every bike goes the same speed.
    sweet as, i will bring my non standard R1 and meet you in Oamaru, name the day, I have family there so down for whatever, post a vid of your cbr 250, doing 250km/hr and I will suck my own dick.

theyre a great little 250cc bike, but theyre just that, a little 250cc bike.

If you can manage to stop talking SHIT for 5 minutes, you will actually learn quite alot on here, and youll find people will go out of their way to help you.
    If you look carefully, youll notice that over two or three threads, I have actually given you some good advice and been helpfull.

If youre just here to be a troll, fuck off somewhere else,

If youre here as a good kiwi dude, who has developed a love of bikes, and you just want to ride, and learn and have a good time, then stop talking crap and get on with the good, honest biking.

Bike
    red one & a blue one
    Hey there, shame about the turn of events.

If i wuz u I'd go do some skidz on the gf dad's front lawn & then go shit in his vege garden.
    Supersize Me

Thread Information