Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hey (lil-Vulky)

Bike
    06 ZX6R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post

07/08 FTW. But I would say that, my girlfriend rides an '08.

Damn that is sexy. i prefer the straight black.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 6th April 2011 at 10:41.

Bike
    Various things

07/08 FTW. But I would say that, my girlfriend rides an '08. Love the centre snorkel and black frame swingarm. Also seriously reduced weight compared to the -06 models.
    Yeah they're a great looking bike I reckon!

Bike
    1989, Honda CBR250 MC19
    07/08 FTW. But I would say that, my girlfriend rides an '08. Love the centre snorkel and black frame swingarm. Also seriously reduced weight compared to the -06 models.
    Id rather visit Jenny and lose the 9.1kg difference myself than have to stare at that 'snorkel'. Maybe i can swap the 06 front over and get the best of both worlds... that swingarm does look pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Westy_mate View Post
    Ive heard the Steering Damper really made a difference and could save your butt. haha its your choice, im just going from suggestions from bike mechanics and assorted friends. Either way its a CBR so its going to kick ass

those pictures you put up, are they the same bike? 06 CBR?
    pics arn't of the bike thats on trademe if thats what you mean? but they are the same as each other (06 600rr), i just photoshopped the lights in.

haha, i've watched all the tankslapper vids on youtube so i'd probably end up investing in an aftermarket damper at some stage. Yea i agree any cbr is gonna be O for Owesome. If that snorkel was never invented, my sights would be set on a 07-08.... maybe it'll grow on me..

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by over5tayer View Post
    Id rather visit Jenny and lose the 9.1kg difference myself than have to stare at that 'snorkel'. Maybe i can swap the 06 front over and get the best of both worlds... that swingarm does look pretty sweet
    It's not just the difference, it's how it carries the weight. Regardless ride both and decide for yourself, it's your money and you that has to smile every time you open the garage door.

Bike
    06 ZX6R
    Blog Entries
    It's not just the difference, it's how it carries the weight. Regardless ride both and decide for yourself, it's your money and you that has to smile every time you open the garage door.
    +1
    great advice

Bike
    06 ZX6R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by over5tayer View Post

Hahaha... really?

pics arn't of the bike thats on trademe if thats what you mean? but they are the same as each other (06 600rr), i just photoshopped the lights in.

oh ok, looks nice! i actually like the new design.

haha, i've watched all the tankslapper vids on youtube so i'd probably end up investing in an aftermarket damper at some stage. Yea i agree any cbr is gonna be O for Owesome. If that snorkel was never invented, my sights would be set on a 07-08.... maybe it'll grow on me..
    i can imagine it wouldnt be too hard to replace the front fairing, may be a bit of work but worth it. best of luck!

Thread Information