Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introductions

Bike
    Its a Boat

How Harley are You

Found something for you, for the Harley owner that has everything...http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/camp...-444156402.htm

Bike
    XL1200c Sporty HD
    Blog Entries

Blah

Mate-that's barely enuff to contain my snackage! pfffttt only a couple cans...what's a gurl ta do. Oivey.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Nice straight ride to Warkworth Maggie, and you know where we live.
    got some nice corners from Orewa, Waiwera through to Puhoi! Lovely on the Harley much nicer than the boring tunnel!

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    got some nice corners from Orewa, Waiwera through to Puhoi! Lovely on the Harley much nicer than the boring tunnel!
    Indeed, the arse thing about that road now is, the double yellows and 80k speed limit...get behind a slow mover and you're pretty well stuffed (until the Waiwera passing lane heading north)..its all about the timing.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Indeed, the arse thing about that road now is, the double yellows and 80k speed limit...get behind a slow mover and you're pretty well stuffed (until the Waiwera passing lane heading north)..its all about the timing.
    Yep! I have been known to pull over and wait for a decent gap. Boring car drivers should have to use the motorway - should be law!

Bike
    CB1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Yep! I have been known to pull over and wait for a decent gap. Boring car drivers should have to use the motorway - should be law!
    I have been known to just got past them, safely of course and in the speed limit!

Nice looking machine, although cruiser is not my cup of tea, sure you will have plenty of fun.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant` View Post
    I have been known to just got past them, safely of course and in the speed limit!

Nice looking machine, although cruiser is not my cup of tea, sure you will have plenty of fun.
    I wait for a large gap in the traffic so I have clear road in front of me and then ride at my speed, I don't see the point in overtaking unless I have a passing lane - too many corners and too many tourists. Not worth the risk.

Bike
    XL1200c Sporty HD
    Blog Entries
    Hey y'all, g'day!!! Yeah been good, though tied up with work my spare times been taken up with pootles on MY here and there. Gapped it several times on solos to Te Kuiti, Coro loop, Kaiaua and up to Whangaz and Waipu. Never use the tunnel as i just can't be fussed with the toll rigmarole and like the Waiwera wyndies. Gotta say though, i'm a pootler-MY likes to crank along, but there are times when i forget myself and get a bit lax with the throttle-case and point last week i got pulled up over on the Shore fangin 122km/hr down the high way...lovely LEO was confuzzled when i took my helmet off and let me off with a warning. Thanks G, i think MYs a rather pretty machine...get quite a few people coming up to oggle...hellokitty, we will def have to go for a fang sometime. Heading to NP the end of this month with some fellow HD riders and contemplating the White Ribbon tiki tour down south..gotta hook myself up with sum luggage and better wets before hand. But yeah, may gap it up ur ways Maha & Grant, when blue gets BB the Trumpy Trooper, maybe.

Bike
    CB1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by Maakz View Post
    Hey y'all, g'day!!! Yeah been good, though tied up with work my spare times been taken up with pootles on MY here and there. Gapped it several times on solos to Te Kuiti, Coro loop, Kaiaua and up to Whangaz and Waipu. Never use the tunnel as i just can't be fussed with the toll rigmarole and like the Waiwera wyndies. Gotta say though, i'm a pootler-MY likes to crank along, but there are times when i forget myself and get a bit lax with the throttle-case and point last week i got pulled up over on the Shore fangin 122km/hr down the high way...lovely LEO was confuzzled when i took my helmet off and let me off with a warning. Thanks G, i think MYs a rather pretty machine...get quite a few people coming up to oggle...hellokitty, we will def have to go for a fang sometime. Heading to NP the end of this month with some fellow HD riders and contemplating the White Ribbon tiki tour down south..gotta hook myself up with sum luggage and better wets before hand. But yeah, may gap it up ur ways Maha & Grant, when blue gets BB the Trumpy Trooper, maybe.
    Feel free to pop in anytime

Bike
    Don't own one

Thumbs up Hi

Oh I'm a newbie too and don't even have a bike.

But I can admire one from afar though.

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouschick View Post
    Oh I'm a newbie too and don't even have a bike.

But I can admire one from afar though.
    That's all right, hang around here long enough, and you'l end up with all sorts of strange offers of a 'ride'......
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    Don't own one

Blah

Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf View Post
    That's all right, hang around here long enough, and you'l end up with all sorts of strange offers of a 'ride'......
    Somehow that doesn't surprise me.... For the record, us chicks always get many offers of a 'ride' in other forums too...this isn't a KB thing....
    NB: This message may or may not contain bullshit. Proceed with reckless abandon and despair at your leisure.

Bike
    XL1200c Sporty HD
    Blog Entries
    Heya curiouschick, welcome on in...post, lurk, rant -whatever...all good here in KB cyber world. I'm willing to bet that if you don't have a ride yet, you will pretty soon. The yin to ride and have your own precious will soon overtake all sense of reason, so keep us posted yeah?
    Agree-chickz are used to dubious characters offering them a 'ride', don't think men are quite prepared for the same proposition from a chic with a nice ride though...really funny effect i tell ya..

Bike
    Don't own one

Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Maakz View Post
    Heya curiouschick, welcome on in...post, lurk, rant -whatever...all good here in KB cyber world. I'm willing to bet that if you don't have a ride yet, you will pretty soon. The yin to ride and have your own precious will soon overtake all sense of reason, so keep us posted yeah?
    Agree-chickz are used to dubious characters offering them a 'ride', don't think men are quite prepared for the same proposition from a chic with a nice ride though...really funny effect i tell ya..
    I'm not a biker chick per se....so not intending on getting a new 'ride'...

I'll have to take your word on the funny effect a male has, when prepositioned by a chick... But thanks for the welcome.
    NB: This message may or may not contain bullshit. Proceed with reckless abandon and despair at your leisure.

Thread Information