Thread: Cams Meeting at Ruapuna January 15, 2011 with Alex Bowers

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Cams Meeting at Ruapuna January 15, 2011 with Alex Bowers

It was an awesome start to the day as it wasnt to hot but there was a blue sky with a shinnie sun

PRACTISE
    Well i missed practise as i was still getting my bike ready

RACE 1
    I started on the back of the the grid and got an average start as i was teating this race as my practise. I did alright to as i was getting thourgh the back of the field quite quickly and make up ground on the front runners. im not sure what my lap times there were no tranponders.

RACE 2
    I started on the second row this time and got an awesome start which put me right up in to fifth place at turn 1 The race was on to as Scout Fletcher #45, Phillip Mair #87, Blake Henwood-Sparks #26 and myself Alex Bowers #69 were in a really good battle, from start to finnsh. We were changing position every second, ALL BEATS WERE OFF!!!!
    I finnshed 2nd in my group! and 4th on track

RACE 3
    I decided to give it a go on the front row as i had only started on it onces before. Im glad i did as i got a craker of a start (1st off the line) I was pushed back to 3rd in to turn one but stayed there for a while. I was giving Blake Henwood-Sparks a good go to as he was right there in front of me. Blake and I were having a good little battle of our own, but as the white flag came out we noticeed we had comperne of Scout Fletcher #45, Phillip Mair #87 and Zayne Agate #81 coming and coming fast. As we came upto the dipper there were three back markers to spice things up. It was like 50 50 on coming out in front and i was the wrong 50 as Scout and Phillip got pasted me and both beat me to the line well i know scout did but it was pretty close between Phillip and me so ill say it was a tie im sure he wont mined haha.

I would like to thank all my sonsers Bowers Builders, Nz Pocketbike Imports, Sportz Fotoz, Advanced Digital Design, Whyteline and especially Peter Jones from Christchurch for all the help and support you guys have given me. THANKS!
    //ALEX//

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...good one Alex...if I were on a Streestock,Id be quite happy to be able to say I was circulating at the same times that Scout was doing...

Bike
    suzuki
    good riding, just make sure you do pratice & qualifing at nationals,
    your going good .....
    enjoy your future speed ...........

Bike
    A fast one
    With the mix of riders doing the sth island national rounds in streetstock/prolite i think every lap may well be like those you just described.
    Make sure you are mentally prepared as well as mechanically Alex........ believing in you ability is a big thing............ good luck mate.

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by SWERVE View Post
    With the mix of riders doing the sth island national rounds in streetstock/prolite i think every lap may well be like those you just described.
    Make sure you are mentally prepared as well as mechanically Alex........ believing in you ability is a big thing............ good luck mate.
    Thanks mate
    //ALEX//

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne View Post
    good riding, just make sure you do pratice & qualifing at nationals,
    your going good .....
    enjoy your future speed ...........
    haha yeah i will mate
    thanks
    //ALEX//

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMSec View Post
    ...good one Alex...if I were on a Streestock,Id be quite happy to be able to say I was circulating at the same times that Scout was doing...
    Thank You!
    //ALEX//

Thread Information