It was another great day as it was for the Cams meeting the day before
I had put my hand up to be a trainer for the day to help out a new rider, so it was going to be a flat out day but its good to help a new rider improve there riding. As i was in the same boat not that long ago.

PRASTICE
I had a few good laps out in front to try get a flyer of a lap in, and as i slowed down to check my lines out i sliped back 5 places but that was ok because i still had clear track in front of me to get another two or three good ones in. I qualified on the second row in sixth place with lap of 2:02.716 in a really strong wind!

RACE 1
I got off to a great start and wasn't droping back at all infact i was moving forward as i was up to 4th but that didn't last as it was a race. Phillip Mair #87, Blake Henwood-Sparks #26 and myself Alex Bowers #69 were changing spots at nearly every conner, it sure was a race. I finnished sixth place with a lap of 2:01.406

RACE 2
At this stage the wind had really picked up and was quite dangerous. Standing in the pits you could watch planes coming in to land side ways. Back to the racing, I got an awesome start but was still in sixth place in to turn 1 as everyone else got awesome starts too. I was tucked in behind Blake Henwood-Sparks #26, Phillip Mair #87 and Peter Jones #7 for a few laps. Then when i saw i could pass Blake safely and comfortably i did so. As we came out of the hair pin on lap three Blake was passing me on the inside on exit, but as he was passing Phillip put his hand up to signal that something was wrong and was slowing down fast right in front of him. So Blake had to jam on his brakes to avoid him. Peter zipped around Phil and I just tucked in behind Pete as he had a fast pace and was experienced. Peter and I pulled a gap on Blake and i was riding at comfortable pace. Getting to the end of the race Peter was gapping me but i didn't mind as he was a senior. I finnished 4th on track and 2nd in the juniors class (best finnish so far) best lap was 2:02.168 in the race

RACE 3
I didn't race as it was to risky in the wind with nationals coming up!

Roll on NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank all my sonsers Bowers Builders, Nz Pocketbike Imports, Sportz Fotoz, Advanced Digital Design, Whyteline and especially Peter Jones from Christchurch for all the help and support you guys have given me. THANKS!