Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Another soon to be bikerchick (Miss D)

Bike
    Green beast
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    have you wheelied it yet?
    haha not likely. Hasn't moved since Lisa parked it in the garage. I need some lessons on on wheeling it about, the last thing I want is to make a stupid mistake because I don't know what I'm doing and damage it, it's a real minta.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Hint #1 for not looking stupid by falling over at low speed:

Approach Petrol Station pumps EXTREMELY slowly and carefully. More often than not there's oil or spilt petrol there and putting your foot in it when you stop leads to lots of swearing and bruised egos.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Green beast
    haha good pointer thanks.

Wow I really need practise, slow riding is so tricky I rode to the end of the driveway tonight HAHA started heading for the bush when I started off lol Need to go find a big car park or industrial area. Pretty fuggin nervous just quietly

Bike
    Green beast
    Just had my first ride yesterday! Was scared shitless and really nervous / shaky in the beginning but once getting to a car park for practise away from traffic I relaxed and did pretty good! The ride home was sweet. I'm so lucky I have lots of great friends that ride, and that come and ride with me So glad I had a few friends behind me to keep traffic away from me especially at intersections and round a bouts

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss D View Post
    Was scared shitless and really nervous / shaky in the beginning but once getting to a car park for practise away from traffic I relaxed and did pretty good!
    Teeeheeeee - don't forget to breathe

Well done D!!! Each time you get on your Ginga Ninja it will get easier and easier. Just get your sexy butt on the bike as much as possible.
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    Green beast
    hehe thanks

Yup I am going to ride any chance I can! Once I have all the coordination sussed so traffic doesn't stress me out then I shall be riding to work into the CBD. Can't wait for Easter weekend, hope it's fine!

Bike
    07' Kwaka GPX250R
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Ummmmmmmm really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Not trying to bag your ride, but - that model have about the worst front suspension ever put on a motorcycle (well in the last 25yrs anyway). That said, if you weigh < 45kg it's passable.
    I seriously question the wisdom of lumping a noob who is least able to ride around it with the worst suspension.
    So i have done some research and was just wondering where you get your infomation from regarding my suspension. My bike as far as i can tell has WAY better suspension then the Hyosungs. I haven't found any problems, no drops, or spills. I feel i have total control. I weigh 72 kgs so no im not tiny or anything. I check my tire pressure all the time, and maintain it. What makes it THE WORST EVER suspension?
    Catering and Personal Chef services please see the below link: KB'ers Discounts avail
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=318795528

Bike
    07' Kwaka GPX250R
    Blog Entries

Miss D

Keen for a ride anytime
    Catering and Personal Chef services please see the below link: KB'ers Discounts avail
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=318795528

Bike
    Green beast
    Quote Originally Posted by GPXchick View Post
    Keen for a ride anytime

Absolutely! Let me just get a bit more practise first so I get confident and not stalling in intersections and can take off smoother and then I'm definitely keen

Thread Information