Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who's next campaign! (all's quiet on the ACC front!)

Bike
    Triumph
    Blog Entries
    nuther one here.
    [SIGPIC]

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofsix View Post
    is this the strategy we should have adopted, a few raids on Nick and John's meetings? Bike gear works as well in those circumstances as camo.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...-spoil-meeting
    There was a mild attempt to disrupt Mr Key at a Sth Akl venue once, but security put paid to that and those that were there were hardly even noticed..I was on the very ride (pre Bikoi) to John Key's office in Kumeu...9-10 of us went and the end result was...one slightly put out office lady.
    Better success was to be had at the Akorana Yatch Club, but once again, no follow up.
    We entered the meeting (where Nick was guest speaker) in an orderly fashion. Were not told to leave at anytime.

No point in targeting Nick Smith any longer, he has moved on.

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneY View Post
    Tag, your it.

If you do wanna re start a protest campaign John I am there buddy...as an individual that is (I am only another member of BRONZ nowadays)

I burned enough calories over the last two years, happy to follow someone else on the campaign trail this time.

Whats your thinking, BIKOI 2?
    Seriously mate, if you wanna start something, I am keen. What angle do you think we can try that hasn't already is the question mate.
    Actually, I think we'd get more mileage out of having a question put to the house re the Income double-dip scam AND if anyone knows a journo that will do a (national press) feature on it.
    As for starting a new protest, I never stopped. Just went a bit quiet perhaps. Also, I'm not a leader when it comes to that sort of thing.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    Actually, I think we'd get more mileage out of having a question put to the house re the Income double-dip scam AND if anyone knows a journo that will do a (national press) feature on it.
    As for starting a new protest, I never stopped. Just went a bit quiet perhaps. Also, I'm not a leader when it comes to that sort of thing.
    I burned my 'little black book' after the last reporter I trusted burned me on the Wellington parking stories in STUFF mate.

Ask Riffer for a honest journo - he has some contacts, and knows the traps too.
    Just ride.

Bike
    FJR1300
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NONONO View Post
    nuther one here.
    Still here
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    V-Stroms look like an accident in a heat pump factory.

Thread Information