Advertise with Kiwi Biker

View Poll Results: How many Vehicles do you have Registed?

Voters
289. You may not vote on this poll
  • CAR

    3 1.04%
  • BIKE

    18 6.23%
  • CAR + BIKE

    70 24.22%
  • 2 X CAR + BIKE

    43 14.88%
  • CAR + 2 X BIKE

    37 12.80%
  • 2 X CAR + 2 X BIKE

    29 10.03%
  • MORE THAN 2 X CAR + BIKE

    22 7.61%
  • CAR + MORE THAN 2 X BIKE

    23 7.96%
  • MORE THAN 2 X CAR + MORE THAN 2 X BIKE

    44 15.22%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84

Thread: How many vehicles do you own?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    19th August 2003 - 15:32
    Bike
    RD350 KTM1190Adv, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Location
    Over there somewhere...
    Posts
    3,901
    Two cars and four bikes.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    9th November 2005 - 18:45
    Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,120
    I presume we vote for "family unit"?

    I voted for my car, my wifes, and my bike. (= 2 + 1)


    Jim2, you what?
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    3rd October 2004 - 17:35
    Posts
    6,390
    wheres the option for 4 bikes no cars
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

  4. #34
    Join Date
    14th April 2005 - 12:00
    Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    3,689
    Yeah, I presumed numbers based on family (household) unit (although I clicked the wrong bloody option in the poll). Two bikes, four cars, and a trailer. Keeping track of WOFs and Regos is a nightmare.
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

  5. #35
    Join Date
    8th July 2009 - 14:02
    Bike
    R1150RT
    Location
    The Nest
    Posts
    4,693
    Blog Entries
    2
    So at this stage 96.7% of us are paying multile ACC levies, I think the non biking 1 car owners are getting a pretty good deal at our expense for their alleged cross subsidy then

  6. #36
    Join Date
    3rd October 2004 - 17:35
    Posts
    6,390
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    wheres the option for 4 bikes no cars
    and only 1 rego HAHAHAHAHA
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

  7. #37
    Join Date
    20th October 2005 - 17:09
    Bike
    O
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    14,893
    Four vehicles in the family, two bikes one car and a van. One bike is on hold until further notice so effectively paying for three.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    24th September 2010 - 11:26
    Bike
    Royal Enfield, Bullet 500
    Location
    Riding around
    Posts
    26
    3 cars and 1 bike in my family. But one of those is my wife's car.
    Though I pay the rego for that one too

  9. #39
    Join Date
    7th November 2008 - 13:30
    Bike
    2007 GSX1000R
    Location
    Hastings
    Posts
    2,141
    4 in my household. 1 bike (mine), 2 cars, and a bus/motorhome........... heaps of fun

  10. #40
    Join Date
    15th January 2009 - 10:26
    Bike
    .
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by rustic101 View Post
    Blame the previous Govt..... It was the Labrats that signed the contract!
    So Helen gave the incoming govt a nice fleet. At the time we could afford it.

    Ok then, whos signing the contract this time?

    Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the decision at present belongs to the current government.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    30th July 2008 - 18:56
    Bike
    Road King
    Location
    In the sun.
    Posts
    2,141
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Actually this is one thing that seriously pisses me off.

    When did $80k fairmonts suddenly become beneath them again?

    (Oh thats right, when JK was elected)

    As far as I'm concerned he can afford his own fucking beemer if he wants one.
    Fords are far too blue collar for the Nats.

    Who the fuck voted for them anyway....... Oh yea it was us!
    Just another leather clad Tinkerbell.
    The Wanker on the Fucking Harley is going for a ride!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    9th June 2005 - 13:22
    Bike
    Sold
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    So Helen gave the incoming govt a nice fleet. At the time we could afford it.

    Ok then, whos signing the contract this time?

    Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the decision at present belongs to the current government.
    True, they inherited it but they now own it, like when you buy something unconditionally!

    Can't understand why they allowed it to continue under current situation, bad advice perhaps or contractually committed by the previous government!

    Checkmate to Labour on that one I suppose! ( National)
    "The very essence of the banking industry; to make us all, (whether we be nations or individuals), slaves to debt!" ... is it working for them yet?

    Debt explained: http://www.positivemoney.org/issues/debt/

  13. #43
    Join Date
    15th January 2009 - 10:26
    Bike
    .
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    True, they inherited it but they now own it, like when you buy something unconditionally!

    Can't understand why they allowed it to continue under current situation, bad advice perhaps or contractually committed by the previous government!

    Checkmate to Labour on that one I suppose! ( National)
    No.

    A motor vehicle lease is usually for 3 years. I doubt very much that 'the reds' could guarantee anything beyond that.

    Any current decisions are squarely on the shoulders of 'TPTB' (I fucking hate anagrams BTW)

    GMD?
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    29th March 2008 - 12:16
    Bike
    2008,HONDA,CBR1000RR
    Location
    Henderson
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    Yeah, I presumed numbers based on family (household) unit (although I clicked the wrong bloody option in the poll). Two bikes, four cars, and a trailer. Keeping track of WOFs and Regos is a nightmare.
    I went with the more than 2 bikes and more than 2 cars and thats just me.
    We as a family have 4 cars,4 bikes,2 quads,3 trailers, a light truck, a diesel hilux and a camper bus. Mind you there are 4 of us.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    9th October 2003 - 11:00
    Bike
    Kawasaki Versys 650
    Location
    Greytown
    Posts
    14,365
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by fossil View Post
    I went with the more than 2 bikes and more than 2 cars and thats just me.
    We as a family have 4 cars,4 bikes,2 quads,3 trailers, a light truck, a diesel hilux and a camper bus. Mind you there are 4 of us.
    Put it in the pool room.
    Friends are like balloons; if you stab them, they die.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •