Thread: 23 February critical day for future of ACC

Bike
    R1150RT
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down 23 February critical day for future of ACC

Media release

18 February 2011
    From Issues web site

“Next week cabinet will decide just how they will undermine ACC by choosing which model for privatisation they will adopt,” says Glenn Barclay Convenor of the ACC Futures Coalition.
    On 23 February the cabinet will decide whether to fully privatise the work account by handing the underwriting over to private insurers, or to partially privatise it by leaving ACC in the market. They are also considering the option of extending the accredited employers scheme but with less regulation and oversight than at present and therefore less protection for injured workers.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    ignorant self serving cunts.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph
    Blog Entries
    See above.
    [SIGPIC]

Bike
    FJR1300
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    ignorant self serving cunts.
    With $200,000 BMWs
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    V-Stroms look like an accident in a heat pump factory.

Bike
    750 auw
    I hope everyone at ACC loses their jobs. They can't have a soul and/or ethics and still work at that place.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Usarka View Post
    I hope everyone at ACC loses their jobs. They can't have a soul and/or ethics and still work at that place.
    meh, it's business not personal

Bike
    Speed Triple 1050, '89 Spada
    Quote Originally Posted by Usarka View Post
    Hence the name - All Complete Cunts
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMaster
    I had a strange dream myself. You know that game some folk play on the streets where they toss coins at the wall and what not? In my dream they were tossing my semi hardened stool at the wall. I shit you not.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Dont forget the price of milk ....

House prices still afordable??

how about food??/

Not looking good for the freemarket and the apathetic

opcorn:

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d'marge View Post
    Dont forget the price of milk ....
    House prices still afordable??
    how about food??/
    Not looking good for the freemarket and the apathetic
    Milk is now frozen in price......... til the end of the year, when I can only assume there'll be a bun fight at the meagre few hundred million $ return.

House prices affordable. Yup ... A friend of ours has the inside track on a few of the local builders and even the extablished are really starting to feel the bite HARD. Some are folding, there's next to no work around and there's next to no building consents going through council. Noone wants to spend any money, or at least noone has money to spend.

Food is rediculously expensive, but with fuel going up and GST and ACC levy on that too, everything going to market needs to take those expenses into account and so it's passed on to the consumer. After all, they're not making the food for themselves are they... we gotta maintain them profits.

@freemarket... the market is fine... the share indexes say so, the average wage hasn't changed and we all had money to spare anyway... so what's wrong with the market?

As for apathetic... heh... The ONLY way to sort out any of the above, is to get people into govt that will do the best for the country and not just to make more money for themselves. As we all know, or at least my assumption is, none of us has the money that would free up the time to go out and tell the public that some cold hard decisions need to be made in regards to the future of NZ, let alone run for office... and i don't mean new legislation, fines, service cutting etc... It's only a vote loser if you give people the choice .

SO... and this is where it gets kinda sticky and blurred, we'd have to revolt. Message for TPTB (we know you read this stuff ) I'm not inciting anything and you'd be weak minded to assume so, or paranoid at the very least... so, we'd have to revolt. We'd have to take the beehive and actually start running the country, no fucking around, well plenty of fuckin around with some real work thrown in for good measure (t'would be a great way to devalue the currency and help the export market, mmmmmmmmaybe?). The middle east aren't really doing this and fair enough, who wants to govern a country, it must be so tricky, the few making key decisions and the rest implementing them so so tricky (yes i know there's more to it, but at its core, that's ALL there is to it)... so it's left to the army of the day, or the opposition, or some once exiled to step up and take their country forwards... funny thing is, essentially nothing really changes other than a political system and a hand full of sacrificial political figures... what does that tell you about the system... anyhoo, sidetracked...

Now we're talking about a profitable chunk of OUR healthcare MONEY, being offered to the private sector. We can all see the inherent dangers that go with this (less money to govt coffers, forcing more service cuts etc...), even Nicky boy was confused at how we could make ACC compete fairly in that maket place ... where all along the answer is staring him in the face. DONT FUCKIN DO IT!!! THERE'S NO NEED!!! Focus on making sensible efficiences for fucksake. He does knows this, as does JK and a few select others I guess... These guys are public servants! Yet i don't see them serving the public at all! In the instance of the ACC, we're being royally fucked over and I don't take kindly to it...

Apathy is just a state of finance for some!!!!!!

Mini rant over, and i'm not sorry about a single word of it... these fuckers boil my blood

Thread Information