Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EQ jokes

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Of course not, you probably prefer your nose unbroken...
    That's about all that is unbroken at the moment after refusing to give in to a bullying road nazi - if they find him he'll get 2 year,s but we were cracking bad jokes at the police station at 2 in the morning making a statement!
    And yes, I would make jokes at the cordon line. But
    I would not post a personal humorous comment anywhere, generic is fine
    Wot he said!

unless it was nactional party related
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    GSXR1000
    I lived this, I'm only just outside the cordon, I've made a few jokes about my own situation, then quickly realised that fellow cantabrians died in this, and that by sheer chance I wasn't one of them. Kind of takes the humour out of the situation, doesn't it.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by phill-k View Post
    This thread was posted in jokes and humour and titled EQ jokes, if you are that precious, do a little bit of self censoring and don't read a thread such as this.

A little humour for many right now is a good thing and I'm sure at the many BBQ and EQ imposed get together's there will be many instant comedians good thing as well.

Virago shame you had to search my profile to red rep me for a spelling mistake in another totally irrelevant post here is one you can really have a go at ya tosser
    He is a moderator, it is his job to peruse the forums to try and prevent this site from spiralling downward inot an even more vile form of pathetic crap...

Im all for jokes, I think humour is a way of healing, kiwis have always been able to alugh at themselves, and Ive heard and made a joke or two myself about the quake, BUT,
    There isnt really a need to be throwing jokes about it so recklessly over the internet so soon. in a few months sure, but fuck its been less than a week.
    A massive contingent of my family are from chch, many I still cant find or contact. Untill such time as things have calmed down, I think jokes about this should be kept to your living room, and off the internet.

At least wait untill the last tearfull family have uncovered their son/daughter/father/mothers/cousins body from the fucking rubble?

Bike
    vulcanNomad
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    He is a moderator, it is his job to peruse the forums to try and prevent this site from spiralling downward inot an even more vile form of pathetic crap...

Im all for jokes, I think humour is a way of healing, kiwis have always been able to alugh at themselves, and Ive heard and made a joke or two myself about the quake, BUT,
    There isnt really a need to be throwing jokes about it so recklessly over the internet so soon. in a few months sure, but fuck its been less than a week.
    A massive contingent of my family are from chch, many I still cant find or contact. Untill such time as things have calmed down, I think jokes about this should be kept to your living room, and off the internet.

At least wait untill the last tearfull family have uncovered their son/daughter/father/mothers/cousins body from the fucking rubble?
    Dry ya fucken eyes princess I don't give a fuck whether its a moderator or not the thread was clearly labelled EQ jokes and was posted in Jokes and humour, I suppose your the sort of person that looks at spankme's lovely photos and then complains about nudity, my message if you don't want to be offended don't open the fucken thread princess.
    Don't judge me based upon your ignorance.

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Dry ya fucken eyes princess I don't give a fuck whether its a moderator or not the thread was clearly labelled EQ jokes and was posted in Jokes and humour, I suppose your the sort of person that looks at spankme's lovely photos and then complains about nudity, my message if you don't want to be offended don't open the fucken thread princess.
    Still no sign of your good humour, then?
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    vulcanNomad
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    Still no sign of your good humour, then?
    Actually I've heard few about the EQ but they are such that if I read them here I'd be ok with them but at this stage I'm such about the topic of these particular jokes that I would not publish them myself. however the ones I've read here so far are far from offensive.

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Its not whether they are offesive or not... doesn't matter whether its in a thread maked eq jokes or not or that you did the right thing and put in the jokes section or not... its a matter of timing... and any good comedian will tell you the same thing... your timing is way off the mark...

They are still pulling peoples loved ones from rubble... and the death toll still rising...

It's a matter of timing as every one said couple of months down the track maybe...

You obviously didn't read his post and only saw what you wanted to see... a member still waiting to hear from family and friends doesn't know whether to greve or hold on to hope... poor timing
    Last edited by NighthawkNZ; 27th February 2011 at 21:45. Reason: spelling

Bike
    Whatever I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    Interesting responses, and the bling!!!! - so - it looks like the great english "dark humour in the face of adversity" has gone from most of the population - and they were only mild jokes - I have much worse - 2 from a person who did lose someone in Chch.......

What a dour lot most of the population are becoming....
    Well said that man.
    Laughter no matter how you get it is GOOD for you
    Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke & as I've said before the good thing about the high moral ground is that on clear day you can see right up your own arse.

Bike
    vulcanNomad
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    Its not whether they are offesive or not... doesn't matter whether its in a thread maked eq jokes or not or that you did the right thing and put in the jokes section or not... its a matter of timing... and any good comedian will tell you the same thing... your timing is way off the mark...

They are still pulling peoples loved ones from rubble... and the death toll still rising...

It's a matter of timing as every one said couple of months down the track maybe...
    Fuck we are all full of PC bullshit round here, I am NOT actually the author of all these funny wisecracks, if you are feeling a little sensitive about the EQ don't fucken open a thread labelled EQ jokes you fucken muppet

Bike
    Whatever I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    A mate of mine works at the Grand Chancellor in Christchurch. He reckons they're gonna be flat out.

Was supposed to go to C'church for a holiday but my accomodation's fallen through.
    Hmmmmmmm just checked the timing of this post...PDQ...still stand by my previous post...agree to disagree if you will... it doesn't change the compassion I (we) feel for the bereaved...I know some suicide jokes too & I'm qualified to tell 'em.

Bike
    vulcanNomad
    As I'm in here enjoying the jokes I'm not going to bother responding to any more of the PC wankers round here exercise some personal responsibility and don't open clearly labelled threads that might offend ya muppets. No I'm not DB either

So on this thread don't bother quoting me but feel free to post some red stuff if you are that sensitive.

Bike
    2013 Multistrada
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuds1234 View Post
    some people are probably drinking way to much.
    Not enough
    Its not the destination that is important its the journey.

Bike
    2013 Multistrada
    I came here looking for the humour then found this, how about I say fuck you, I lived through this, my wife was on a bus just behind those crushed, there are local KB'ers who still have missing family, they would enjoy a little humour at the moment not this useless drivel. Tim made a good point but some useless git pipes up with that crap, get under your rock you useless turd.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    how about people post up threads about your family with alot of personal details like where you work, what school ya kids go to, Im sure then youd see the need for mods to be looking though forums.

Clearly youre a big keyboard warrior with a one inch cock, tell you what sweety, Ill pay for a ticket for you to fly to christchurch, and drive you to the cordons myself and watch you tell jokes to people waiting to find out if their family is dead or not. Wanna take me up on the offer?

Unless you got the balls to stand at the cordons and say it, you have no place saying it on the forums. I bet others would even chip in for the ticket, shouldnt be too much, you wont be needing a return.

Come to my house and tell me jokes about the family I still cant find and we see how tough you are mr fearless im soo cool being an annonymous keyboard warrior.
    Put up, or fuck off.

Bike
    2013 Multistrada
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    how about people post up threads about your family with alot of personal details like where you work, what school ya kids go to, Im sure then youd see the need for mods to be looking though forums.

Clearly youre a big keyboard warrior with a one inch cock, tell you what sweety, Ill pay for a ticket for you to fly to christchurch, and drive you to the cordons myself and watch you tell jokes to people waiting to find out if their family is dead or not. Wanna take me up on the offer?

Unless you got the balls to stand at the cordons and say it, you have no place saying it on the forums. I bet others would even chip in for the ticket, shouldnt be too much, you wont be needing a return.

Come to my house and tell me jokes about the family I still cant find and we see how tough you are mr fearless im soo cool being an annonymous keyboard warrior.
    Put up, or fuck off.
    I will help with that ticket.

Thread Information