Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: EQ jokes

Bike
    2008, Suzuki 750 Katana
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    it's like taking the piss out of a Dwarf with Downs syndrome.
    It's not big and it's not clever.
    This is supposed to be funny isn't it? I hope so as I larfed

One of the rescue dog handlers (by coincidence Gimli's stunt standin in the Lord of the Rings) had a dog called syndrome.

It kept jumping up as he was being interviewed.

He was a dwarf shouting "Down Syndrome"

Apologies to the hard of humour.
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Too early.

Nothing else to say - on my third wine of the evening as I have been each evening since Tuesday. Now that makes things a bit better. It did occur to us last night when we had neighbours over (who have similar damage to their home) and we were all sinking a few that we should possibly take turns drinking in case we need to flee in the middle of the night!
    Take turns at drinking..!!?? wash ya mouth out...

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    '87 GSX750SF Katana, 08 Cagiva Raptor
    Unashamably stole these from other parts of the net.

"You know you're from Christchurch when..."

You use the term "liquefaction" and "seismic design" in casual conversation.

Digging a hole and pooping in your garden is no longer weird.

Your mayor describes the city as munted. If he means FUBARed, you agree

Weaving through car size potholes on the street is no longer weird

Going to Wellington to escape earthquakes makes sense

A shower is heaven

You have a preference of which kind of silt you'd rather shovel, dry or wet

You see tanks driving around town

You are always noting what you are under

Due to frequent aftershocks during the night, you sleep like a baby--every 10 minutes you wake up and sh*t yourself

Bike
    Thinking
    BAd BAd Taste, while people are still buried you find a way to make light of it.
    Not cool, disrespectful and immature, time and place and this isnt it!

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Just saw this on another forum, apparently some people think it's ok to have a laugh, even if it is at their own misfortune.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...989041&ed=true
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    BAd BAd Taste, while people are still buried you find a way to make light of it.
    Not cool, disrespectful and immature, time and place and this isnt it!
    Actually dickhead i red reped you for crying about a thread but still carry on reading and posting in it. if you don't like it stop reading it.

as for red back nowhere have i said i 1) agree with this thread 2) agree with joking about the quake and to take it to think i condone looting is taking it a bit far even for you.

And thanks for the red back on a completely different thread just to get your own back for someone giving you red in the first place, Not cool, disrespectful and immature.

Bike
    Old, Heavy, Purple

Angry

Phil K sounds like a balanced individual...........loves firing shit at people not so good at taking it........just before the 2 mins silence less than one week since it happened, too soon and bad taste. Go and tell the jokes to families still waiting, rescuers still removing bodies, ambo's etc, I'm sure thay'll appreciate it

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    Actually dickhead i red reped you for crying about a thread but still carry on reading and posting in it. if you don't like it stop reading it.

as for red back nowhere have i said i 1) agree with this thread 2) agree with joking about the quake and to take it to think i condone looting is taking it a bit far even for you.

And thanks for the red back on a completely different thread just to get your own back for someone giving you red in the first place, Not cool, disrespectful and immature.
    Actually fuck face I read the first post and I was appalled that this is even considered entertainment, and like anyone is entitled to, I made a comment, if you dont like it then thats your issue I can only assume you agree with this threads content by red repping me.
    Best you go on contributing to the "looting" of decent society with the others on this thread who see the degradation of civil society as a priority.
    I challenge anyone here to shout out these jokes in the streets of ChCh, tho you wont, cause youre likely spineless keyboard twats

Bike
    None at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1234 View Post
    unashamably stole these from other parts of the net.

"you know you're from christchurch when..."

get a fuckin life!

You were not here...you have no idea!

Bike
    None at the moment
    every time I feel an aftershock or even hear a truck go past I almost shit myself...it aint a laughing matter...!

And crapping in a bucket aint fun!

Friends have lost family...friends have lost houses, and livelihood

IT AINT A JOKE!

Bike
    2007 Suzuki SV1000s
    Actually fuck face I read the first post and I was appalled that this is even considered entertainment, and like anyone is entitled to, I made a comment, if you dont like it then thats your issue I can only assume you agree with this threads content by red repping me.
    Best you go on contributing to the "looting" of decent society with the others on this thread who see the degradation of civil society as a priority.
    I challenge anyone here to shout out these jokes in the streets of ChCh, tho you wont, cause youre likely spineless keyboard twats
    +1 I also think this thread was created way too early. Very bad taste and totally disrespectful.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Spineless keyboard twats, you would know all about them as you would be if not one the most childish at least one of the biggest here.
    If you don't like a thread don't read it and definitely don't come back and read some more but i guess the keyboard wanker in you was just too hard to overcome. Just wait to see how the mood of the thread is going and jump in.
    And if someone reds you grow a pair and move on but no you still have the mental age of a five year old by trying to find some other post and red rep them back.

Fuck you make some drivel up. First its a joke, now it's the "looting of society".
    Go and email the guy selling his rock and tell him what you think, bet i know what he'll tell you to do.

Bike
    '87 GSX750SF Katana, 08 Cagiva Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    get a fuckin life!

You were not here...you have no idea!
    Actually I was there, I still am here, and Im living in town inside the cordon with no water.

I cant leave my house without wondering if I'll be able to get back to it, I have to carry photo ID (do anyway) AND a letter that has my name and address on it just to get back to my house, theres no guarentee that I'll be able to get my bike into my garage at night because some of the people on the cordon dont let vehicles through. Also this cordon could be up for months with this stupid bloody curfew (I have to be home before 6pm otherwise I cant get home).

We all know someone that has died or knows someone that knows someone. Nobody in Christchurch has been left untouched by this tragedy.

If the way I want to deal with this situation is by making light of it, poking fun at it, and heaven forbid actually try to still have a bit of fun then Im sure as hell going to do it.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuds1234 View Post
    If the way I want to deal with this situation is by making light of it, poking fun at it, and heaven forbid actually try to still have a bit of fun then Im sure as hell going to do it.
    And there you have it in a nutshell. Each to their own I say.

Bike
    vulcanNomad
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuds1234 View Post
    Actually I was there, I still am here, and Im living in town inside the cordon with no water.

I cant leave my house without wondering if I'll be able to get back to it, I have to carry photo ID (do anyway) AND a letter that has my name and address on it just to get back to my house, theres no guarentee that I'll be able to get my bike into my garage at night because some of the people on the cordon dont let vehicles through. Also this cordon could be up for months with this stupid bloody curfew (I have to be home before 6pm otherwise I cant get home).

We all know someone that has died or knows someone that knows someone. Nobody in Christchurch has been left untouched by this tragedy.

THIS WOULD BE THE MOST RELEVENT POST IN ANY KB THREAD i HAVE EVER READ

I'm not going to enter this debate any more because the thread was about a little bit of light hearted humour, but NO ONE who has voice and opinion on here has greater right or authority than YOU - to you I offer my sincere commiserations but something I do know your attitude is what gets people through Kia Kaha - Be Strong
    Don't judge me based upon your ignorance.

Thread Information