Thread: Motorcycle ride on the 27th March-Hope to see you there.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

Motorcycle ride on the 27th March-Hope to see you there.

Hi everyone,
    I am planning a small get together for a leisurely ride in the hope that it might become a regular event.
    All abilities welcome.
    Will be heading somewhere (haven't decided the route yet) to have a bite of lunch then back again, taking a different route.
    Nothing too taxing for the first ride. More about networking, and hanging out with like minded bikers, than who can get their knee down the most!!
    Meeting on the 27th March at 10 am. Venue is at my road-safety shop: Roadcraft School of Motor(cycl)ing, Shop 4, 15-19 Florence Ave., Orewa.
    Updates, as I have them, (such as the route) will be loaded on my facebook page. www.facebook.com/roadcraft . My contact number for more info, or to ask questions is: 021 269 3246.
    Each rider responsible for their motorcycling legalities.
    If you are planning on coming along, could you please let me know, so that I can get an idea of numbers. SEE YOU THERE!!
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Not sure our plans but if free i am a definate starter, I can show off my new bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Terrific. Meeting at Orewa outside Roadcraft school of motoring shop. on Florence Ave. Meeting at 10.30 to leave at 11.00. Probably heading up to bryndrwyn and prob over to mangawhai for a spot of lunch.
    Contact number: 021 269 3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Not sure our plans but if free i am a definate starter, I can show off my new bike
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Thread Information