Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SMC Coro Loop OR SH22/Raglan Ride

Bike
    '09 DR-Z400SM; '89 VFR400R, '78 RD350E

SMC Coro Loop OR SH22/Raglan Ride

Okay guys, it's been far too long, without a single SMC ride this year.

Let's remedy this.

9am start on Saturday the 16th of this glorious month. The ride will leave from the BP Autobahn just south of the Papakura on/off ramps.

My cellphone is 021 173 7496.

See ya there!

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I'm off to shoot a dairy owner and steal a hundred bucks from his till, if he dies, it's the dumb curries fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    New Zealand, where cows are happy, men are men, sheep are nervous and horses are fast because they heard about the sheep.

Bike
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Super keen for Corro Loop.

Bike
    2006 honda vtr250/93 NC30
    Sigh, got work then, mega keen though

Bike
    '08 DR650
    I'll be thar assuming i've finished my (2) assignments

Bike
    Almost all of them ;)
    I'm keen but like squiggles I've got assignments coming out my ears. Might have to do it solo some other time over the semester break when I've got to visit the folks in Whangamata. Knowing the loop it's probably a good idea if I do a few group rides before I try to tackle that in a group ride. Its interesting enough just doing it with the old man on his Tiger and his mate on a Forty-Eight
    It wasn't me officer, I swear!

Im away

Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    rego on hold nick smith special
    Blog Entries
    Might bring the V4 if there's going to be a good turnout.
    ...Full throttle till you see god, then brake.

Bike
    1992 VFR400R, 2007 SV650 Pro Twin
    Will do an oil change this weekend. I'm in David. Anyone crashes and you'll piss me right off though. Ride within your comfort zone or stay well away from me.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Comment removed.

Bike
    Suzuki GSXR600 K7
    Hope you are kidding man, at least jason will make it home with his bike in one piece and he probably has the skills to kick your arse if he wanted to, and your attitude is what gets people killed on the coro or at least having to get a lift home, just go and enjoy the ride rather than trying to show who has the biggest cock! And you were probably taking the piss, so this was too serious for a response, but be careful guys, too many lives being taken on the roads these days

Bike
    Almost all of them ;)
    +1 to the above
    The loop is good fun but too many 'good' bikies lose their lives on it every year due to either themselves or another road user being a nob.
    Personally I don't like riding on the coro during the weekends. Its much nicer mid week without all the road warriors treating it as a racetrack.
    It wasn't me officer, I swear!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR Trace View Post
    Hope you are kidding man, at least jason will make it home with his bike in one piece and he probably has the skills to kick your arse if he wanted to, and your attitude is what gets people killed on the coro or at least having to get a lift home, just go and enjoy the ride rather than trying to show who has the biggest cock! And you were probably taking the piss, so this was too serious for a response, but be careful guys, too many lives being taken on the roads these days
    I know the guy- lighten up buddy . There's enough of these zealous safety police as it is on KB, we all know the word and I'm the last to try that lark on. I am obviously taking the piss, if you need me to declare that. No hard feelings dude.

Bike
    1992 VFR400R, 2007 SV650 Pro Twin
    Didn't mean to start a shit fight. It's just been a long time since I've done any group riding because of some experiences specifically on the coro loop with people who could've ended up dead and I'm getting older and don't want to see any more carnage. Keen to have a social meet up with the 400 lads to discuss some racing ideas. Looking forward to it lads and lasses.

I realised Todd was joking, but it wasn't apparent to people who didn't know that we know each other.

Bike
    Suzuki GSXR600 K7
    Quote Originally Posted by racefactory View Post
    I know the guy- lighten up buddy . There's enough of these zealous safety police as it is on KB, we all know the word and I'm the last to try that lark on. I am obviously taking the piss, if you need me to declare that. No hard feelings dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by vtec View Post
    Didn't mean to start a shit fight. It's just been a long time since I've done any group riding because of some experiences specifically on the coro loop with people who could've ended up dead and I'm getting older and don't want to see any more carnage. Keen to have a social meet up with the 400 lads to discuss some racing ideas. Looking forward to it lads and lasses.

I realised Todd was joking, but it wasn't apparent to people who didn't know that we know each other.
    Haha yeah well i did say you are probably taking the piss and therefore it would be an over reaction, but its the same situation at jason said... had too many group ride experiences that people have been in situations where they could have ended up dead - sorry!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yeap, shiny side up folks.

Thread Information