Thread: Nudging

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries

Nudging

What is with me blardy screen jiggling up and down from time to time? (Nah, it's not a gassy tummy with the laptop resting on it...)

Here I sit, taking a wee flit through kb (which I seem to get less and less time to do these days), and all of a sudden I get the jiggles! I know it's the computer and not my eyes as I haven't been drinking (yet).

So what gives? Is nudging the thing to do here these days?

wink wink nudge nudge, so to speak.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Lack of alcohol. I was given a free bottle of Canadian Club today (anyone who says the V8's in Hamilton is crap needs to be kicked in the crotch repeatedly) and KB looks like it needs a Stoners/Pissheads theme ..... what was the question??
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    SF
    Nudging is the new cool thing with the young'uns. Students have been nudging for ages.

Have you got a wheel mouse? Sometimes the scroll wheel being in a funny position can make your bits jiggle

Bike
    2007 Suzuki SV1000s
    you wouldn't happen to be using Google Chrome by any chance?

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Darn, I thought it was when you are in a nightclub and you come up behind some hot girl on the dance floor and 'accidentally' nudge her from behind.

But then I don't get out much anymore ..........

Bike
    SF
    Just a warning to those thinking about getting into a bit of casual nudging

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/heal...ction-superbug

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Darn, I thought it was when you are in a nightclub and you come up behind some hot girl on the dance floor and 'accidentally' nudge her from behind.

But then I don't get out much anymore ..........
    Your real name is Danni eh? You are a round cook islander that poses as an events co-ordinator for your resort. You dont just "bump" into random females on the dance floor, you actually grind up against them, showing off your hard member

True story
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardNZ View Post
    you wouldn't happen to be using Google Chrome by any chance?
    Not that I'm aware of.
    This jiggling though is starting to piss me off. (Normally I jiggle when I need to piss, anyhoo, back on topic...)

It doesn't happen when I go into a forum, but within seconds of clicking on a thread the friggen bouncing up and down starts. This is driving me crazy and it appears to have only just started tonight. Is anyone else suffering from this or do I have some shitty virus which is causing this?

Gaaaahhhhh!!!!

Katman to steveb64

Bike
    SF
    If your Firefox window shakes / jitters / bounces / jumps, try the following solutions:

# Update Firefox to the latest version.
    # If your Bookmarks Toolbar is showing but it does not contain any bookmarks, add a bookmark to it or hide it (View -> Toolbars -> uncheck Bookmarks Toolbar)
    # If you put your Bookmarks Toolbar Items on a different toolbar (such as the File/Edit menubar) and have hidden the Bookmarks Toolbar itself, remove the Bookmarks Toolbar Items (View -> Toolbars -> Customize -> drag the Bookmarks Toolbar Items back to the Customize Toolbar window -> click Done). Now, replace the Bookmarks Toolbar Items to where you want it.

Bike
    It was on the good
    I get it on this thread when I go back to it. Using Firefox, the thumbs up 'Like it' button doesn't appear instantly, whatever the fuck that is, so the whole page has to move down again by about 2.854mm when the button comes up.

I have been drinking btw.

EDIT - And now I have posted this i see the jiggle is more pronounced. I like jiggles on some sites, but not this one.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Interestingly enough, after taking number 1 daughter's advice (gee mum, try opening it in firefox instead of safari and see if it still happens...) it has magically gone away. Still happening when I open in safari though.

booger and poos and wees, I prefer safari, but maybe I'll go back to ff for kb.

Katman to steveb64

Bike
    Kate
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Interestingly enough, after taking number 1 daughter's advice (gee mum, try opening it in firefox instead of safari and see if it still happens...) it has magically gone away. Still happening when I open in safari though.

booger and poos and wees, I prefer safari, but maybe I'll go back to ff for kb.
    Is your safari the latest? perhaps an update will fix the issue

Thread Information