Thread: Traveling pipes

Bike
    -

Traveling pipes

Well I managed to get a pair of RGV expansion chambers from a gentleman in Kapiti, Wellington.
    Is there someone in wellington who would be kind enough to pick them up and get them to Kaitoke this weekend,
    AND... then someone from auckland who would have room to bring them back up this way?

I am more than willing to repay the favor in beer, gas$, port? if anyone fits the bill and is keen to help out let me know

Bike
    depends
    Don't know if Henk pm'ed you, but pretty sure we're heading down, so will bring them back up. If no one can collect, if the guy's available over the weekend, we'll pick up at some stage. (I'm now just assuming weather will be good, haven't looked, but still think a weekend away from Auckland's good, even if I end up just sitting and watching the racing).
    Oh, you can repay with kindness hahaha (be nice when you lap me yet again hehehe)

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Quote Originally Posted by ac3_snow View Post
    I am more than willing to repay the favor in beer, port? if anyone fits the bill and is keen to help out let me know
    That has my name written all over it, but will do it for shits and giggles, if you can get them to Kaitoke somehow would be cool, otherwise get an address and we'll collect on the way down on Friday if that's possible.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by ac3_snow View Post
    Is there someone in wellington who would be kind enough to pick them up and get them to Kaitoke this weekend
    I'll be in Kapiti on Thursday, if you pm me your details and the address to collect them from I'll pick them up.

Which means I'll have to call in at Kaitoke at some point I suppose...
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Which means I'll have to call in at Kaitoke at some point I suppose...
    Do that.

Do you know Big Gay Al?
    Heinz Varieties

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    I has teh pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by koba View Post
    Do you know Big Gay Al?
    That his first or last name?

Tell Henk to keep an eye out for a dude with a white van.

Mostly.

White.

The van.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    depends
    Okeytokey. We're also in a mostly white, with some rust-coloured patches, and basically a sad-ass pos van, with the badges ripped off as the thieves thought that would make it less obvious.

Henk'll be on a grey bike, #26, and I'll be on a purple bike #44 (or sitting around watching, depending on how much fun I have riding). We're hoping to head off around lunchtime (before 2pm in any case) on Sunday.

Bike
    Several
    I has teh pipes.

That his first or last name?
    First, although I don't know why he is called "big" gay Al because He isn't all that big...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchee View Post
    Okeytokey. We're also in a mostly white, with some rust-coloured patches, and basically a sad-ass pos van, with the badges ripped off as the thieves thought that would make it less obvious.

Henk'll be on a grey bike, #26,

Haha, we have a shitty mostly white rusty old van too... probably the least obvious kind of vehicle around buckets!

Grey bike 26, it that the mates one with the team paint scheme? Jeeze he could have flogged a smoker or something!
    Heinz Varieties

Bike
    depends
    Quote Originally Posted by koba View Post
    First, although I don't know why he is called "big" gay Al because He isn't all that big...

Haha, we have a shitty mostly white rusty old van too... probably the least obvious kind of vehicle around buckets!

Grey bike 26, it that the mates one with the team paint scheme? Jeeze he could have flogged a smoker or something!
    He'd have loved to flogg a smoker, but took the team engineers' bike as it lives with us anyway. But yeah, same team builder built it, so it looks the same, just with the "required" paint job by the rider - hmm, he still hasn't met you lot, just heard stories

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchee View Post
    He'd have loved to flogg a smoker, but took the team engineers' bike as it lives with us anyway. But yeah, same team builder built it, so it looks the same, just with the "required" paint job by the rider - hmm, he still hasn't met you lot, just heard stories
    You guys have a team builder!?!?!

I must get one of these, perhaps once I find where to buy talent I will get that bit sorted too.

I can only hope the stories were all good...
    Heinz Varieties

Bike
    -
    I has teh pipes.
    Good shit Ocean1 thanks alot!

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Got your pipes in the van, will arrange collection / delivery at some stage.

Thread Information