Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre '95?

Bike
    GSXR1000K2, 89 GSXR1100K
    Quote Originally Posted by nige085 View Post
    The PCRA of NSW cater for and run a Pre Modern class (pre 96) in Formula 1 & 2. They run in with P6 New Era (pre 89) and get 45 - 50 bikes on the grid at every round!

The 2010 Pre Modern F1 Champ runs a ZX7RR which is a fully blown Ex Factory World Superbike Kawasaki! A fast bike with a class rider!

The 2010 New Era Champ runs a FRZ 1000 which is an Factory Malboro Yamaha Dealer Team Superbike.

There is usually some close racing between the classes which makes for great viewing!
    Hi Nigel,
    It was a pleasure to meet you (and watch you disappear in to the distance, normally at the first turn, lol)
    I look forward to coming over to Eastern Creek again sometime.
    Have they sorted out the 1000 P6 class.
    Are Fizzer 1000 allowed or just big bored 750?
    If I pull a plug lead off my 1216 it would be 912cc. In NZ we race race some 600's as 450cc triples in F3. (Just a thought )
    How to make a small fortune out of motorcycle racing, start out with a BIG fortune

Bike
    Yamaha FZR 1000
    Pete it was great to have you guys over for BSFOS, hopefully you can entice a few more of your Kiwi Racing buddies to do the trip with you next year! It was a pitty the big Suzi let you down but very nice of your Kiwi team mate Graham Lance to let you have a taste of riding a Yammie ( good on ya, Graham )! I'm sure that after a bit more track time that you to would have been right up the front! You carry NZPCRA #1 plate for a good reason, I think it has a lot to do with being up the front of the pack Smithy ????????????

I have been told that there are some arrangements for us to come racing at Taupo on Oct 29th/30th later this year but after doing some research the track is booked for a car meeting on those dates! Can you confirm if there is a meeting at that track for you guys that weekend or if you are racing that weekend at all or somewhere else???

I really like the idea of coming over to race with your club, my wife and myself will holiday after the meet!

Thanks for the kind words and look forward to "catching" up before the end of the year, keeping our fingers crossed! Catching being the operative word!!!!!!

Ride hard and be safe, good luck to you all

Cheers
    Nige
    Mobile Chicane

Bike
    Yamaha FZR 1000
    Hi Pete Smith!

I got your PM! As I am new to this site I'm unable to PM you at this stage but Thanks for getting back to me! You can direct e mail me on nige085@bigpond.com.

Thanks for looking into our supposed trip for me and I look forward to a reply with any good or indifferent news as it will set the record straight!

We are about to have Rd 2 of our Championship next Saturday which I am looking forward to getting on my bike again!

I'll leave it there for now and have a good weekend

Cheers
    Nige
    Mobile Chicane

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750
    l like the idea of a pre 94. think there was a big change with alot of bikes like the zxr750 to the zx7 complete new bike that did not change much after that

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750

Blah

oh well looks likes no one whats to take on my zxr750 so l win

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy man View Post
    oh well looks likes no one whats to take on my zxr750 so l win
    ....yip.....

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750
    oh yer another win for the zxr

Bike
    AX100
    oh yer another win for the zxr

That you in the Avatar? Thought about...um....growing a beard?

Bike
    RMZ 450, F4RGVGP125
    I love racing my zx6 in f2 but if they were to do a pre 96 class I would sell up in a heart beat and get me an SRAD!!!!. Best bike ive ever owned and would love a real good reason to get another one, c'mon how can we make this happen?
    Member #3164 of the SHITMARK haters club.

Bike
    RMZ 450, F4RGVGP125
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH_INC. View Post
    Weeelllll, actually, yes, his ZX7 was a touch faster than the SRAD, on the road at least. Tho not much.

then you clearly weren't trying hard enough ya big pussy.
    Member #3164 of the SHITMARK haters club.

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jaffaonajappa View Post
    That you in the Avatar? Thought about...um....growing a beard?
    no a beard would get in the way of me eating humans

Bike
    '87 CR500, '10 RM144
    Quote Originally Posted by driftn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH_INC. View Post
    Weeelllll, actually, yes, his ZX7 was a touch faster than the SRAD, on the road at least. Tho not much.[/QUOTE

then you clearly weren't trying hard enough ya big pussy.
    I think if you look back at all the old tests, and wsbk top speeds, you'll find the zx7 was always faster....
    Drew for Prime Minister!

www.oldskoolperformance.com

www.prospeedmc.com for parts ex U.S.A ( He's a Kiwi! )

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750

Thumbs up

l would be out racing at the next vic round strate away if l was allowed out with the pre89 and get no point to try out a new class.

Bike
    Rolls Royce RB211
    l would be out racing at the next vic round strate away if l was allowed out with the pre89 and get no point to try out a new class.
    So what's stoppin' ya going out in Clubman's? At club level the dude flappin' off the bar's is way more important that what they are flappin' off.

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    So what's stoppin' ya going out in Clubman's? At club level the dude flappin' off the bar's is way more important that what they are flappin' off.
    l was thinking of it but years ago l was neary taken out twice in a race that the clubmans were put in after coming around to lap some of them. dont know if l want to be put into a point were l could be knocked of. l have bad athritis that attacks me for every silly bump l get now and just want some fun before l can never race again

Thread Information