Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aussies coming for Taupo

Bike
    Yamaha FZR 1000
    As there has been no news with regards our supposed visit to NZ I don't think it is going to happen this year! Pete Smith, I appreciate that the NZPCRA and the other clubs trying to put the event on are only a small concern, after speaking with our commitee here I have been told it is more likely to happen sometime next year! Pitty really as I was looking forward to racing and holidaying in NZ to finish off my season! Any updates would be welcomed! If we don't get to your shores in 2011 then maybe see you guys at Eastern Creek for the 2012 Barry Sheene Festival of Speed!

Cheers
    Nige Taylor
    Mobile Chicane

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Rcktfsh View Post
    Uncanny resemblense, you two must have had a lot of fun falling people by pretending to be the other. What model is the Bimota?
    the Bimota is a yb8. l have been told lm the better looking one in the family! but glen might have somthing to say about that! lol

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy man View Post
    the Bimota is a yb8. l have been told lm the better looking one in the family! but glen might have somthing to say about that! lol
    YB8 is exactly the same as a YB6 exup except the paint job so eligibility should not be an issue as the YB6 exup was released in 89.

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcktfsh View Post
    Uncanny resemblense, you two must have had a lot of fun falling people by pretending to be the other. What model is the Bimota?
    Uncanny resemblance you say ?........... Geez. That "Crazyman" name is pretty much spot on. The last time i saw my brother he was 6ft7 and had dark hair, so unless he has had a face transplant i would suggest that it aint him.

Who are you mystery Crazyman ?, i look forward to our Bimota battle-off. Last time a read a thread on Kiwibonker about you - the person said you had a big as beer belly and needed training wheels to get out of pit lane ?

Have you improved ??

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by codgyoleracer View Post
    Uncanny resemblance you say ?........... Geez. That "Crazyman" name is pretty much spot on. The last time i saw my brother he was 6ft7 and had dark hair, so unless he has had a face transplant i would suggest that it aint him.

Who are you mystery Crazyman ?, i look forward to our Bimota battle-off. Last time a read a thread on Kiwibonker about you - the person said you had a big as beer belly and needed training wheels to get out of pit lane ?

Have you improved ??
    lucky for me l dont drink beer just the good stuff! lm your yonger brother the one that used to lap you lol l mite let you ride my bimota if your lucky also will remove your old trainer wheels you gave me a year or two back

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy man View Post
    lucky for me l dont drink beer just the good stuff! lm your yonger brother the one that used to lap you lol l mite let you ride my bimota if your lucky also will remove your old trainer wheels you gave me a year or two back
    Haha - man your so ugly, I reckon dogs even close their eyes when they hump your leg.....

Bike
    GSXR1000K2, 89 GSXR1100K
    Hi Nige,
    You will have to wait till next year before you can come over. I don't think you would have liked the Taupo track, its a bit small for your beasty. It's even hard to get the Auckland guys to come down.
    We will try for Hampton Downs next year, it's a much better track with some crazy corners.
    I won't be at Eastern creek next year as the new P6 rules exclude my bike from kicking some yamaha butt. I'll be checking the results and expect to see your name at the top again.

Quote Originally Posted by nige085 View Post
    As there has been no news with regards our supposed visit to NZ I don't think it is going to happen this year! Pete Smith, I appreciate that the NZPCRA and the other clubs trying to put the event on are only a small concern, after speaking with our commitee here I have been told it is more likely to happen sometime next year! Pitty really as I was looking forward to racing and holidaying in NZ to finish off my season! Any updates would be welcomed! If we don't get to your shores in 2011 then maybe see you guys at Eastern Creek for the 2012 Barry Sheene Festival of Speed!

Cheers
    Nige Taylor
    How to make a small fortune out of motorcycle racing, start out with a BIG fortune

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.

Postie Rounds

Hi Peter,
    Round 1:22nd 23rd October NZCMRR Hampton Downs
    Round 2/3:30th October NZPCRA Taupo
    Round 4:19th 20th November NZCMRR Mnafield
    Round 5:4th December AMCC Hampton Downs
    Round 6:17th 18th March National Round AMCC Hampton Downs
    Round 7:22nd April AMCC Pukekohe

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    I won't be at Eastern creek next year as the new P6 rules exclude my bike from kicking some yamaha butt. I'll be checking the results and expect to see your name at the top again.[/QUOTE]

A Suzuki beating a Yamaha postie ?, - never heard that one before ...... ;-)

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    [QUOTE=Peter Smith;1130086006]I heard that Glen got the Bimota, my bad. I was just tring to wind the old fella up.
    If its an 89 you sure can race it. I would be cool to see one on the track.

Hi Pete
    Yip - i picked up a Bimota YB8 for the class, they were being manufactured and were released at the 89 Milan show & i have a mate in the UK that registered his in August 1989. My one is an 89 model & has the 89 exup motor in it. It should be a bit of fun when i get it going (it wasnt a runner & needs a fair bit of TLC :-)
    Bimota also produced the YB8E & the Tuatara injected models a year later
    Hopefully will be out there soon Suzuki Huntin........ Glen

Thread Information