Thread: Trucks and bikes

Bike
    Honda VF750f.

Trucks and bikes

If you cant see a trucks mirrors, he cant see you.. http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf...otorcycles.htm
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    If you cant see a trucks mirrors, he cant see you.. http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf...otorcycles.htm
    Seeing the mirrors is one thing ... seeing the DRIVER in the mirrors is another ...

and its not all about trucks either ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Seeing the mirrors is one thing ... seeing the DRIVER in the mirrors is another ...

and its not all about trucks either ...
    Agreed 100%. Have nearly done this myself when backing a transporter with a D8 onboard, Never saw the guy come up behind me,luckily his really angry pillion had jumped off and was running around shouting and shit I think we were both to blame but taught me a valuable lesson for sure.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Sold
    On a wet day you will be bloody lucky if you can see the truck!

Bike
    Honda VF750f.

Ageed

Just assume that big cloud of dirty spray and crap travelling down the road in front of you is a truck. Same with the truck too though, hard to see whats behind you in the rain.Espessially old volvo f10,s.Farkin terrible mirrors.

Bike
    1986 Suzuki GSX750 ES
    It's not only trucks that do this, I was coming out of a shopping car park and the car in front of me decided to change his mind and reversed into me, no damage fortunately.
    Also had this happen to me in a car, sitting behind a 4x4 at a petrol station waiting my turn to fill up and he decided he did not want to go out the exit but out the entrance behind me, so he reversed....into me.

I am not paranoid, but they are all out to get me.
    Think of others before yourself

Thread Information