Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Secret abortions for under 18s? Good shit.

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Sigh....

Funnily enough - people do get pregnant when they dont mean to even when they know what causes it. And its not always ignorance either - we are not perfect creatures, indeed far far from it.

What I've found is that often those who like to 'judge' tend to be the very last to offer help to those that do stumble and moan the loudest when misfortune comes their way.

Society has never found a fail proof method to stop unwanted pregnancy and I suspect that wont change but vilifing women over terminations is not the answer - its usually the man who runs from the situation 1st.
    I feel the issue is rather that far too few even know what it is all about. Certainly using abortion as a convenient method of birth control is... well...

My two key arguments are:

1a/ Take personal responsibility. Having sex is likely to result in pregnancy even iof the odds are greatly reduced by contraception. Anyone having sex should therefore be prepared to accept the results.

b/ In the case of rape resulting in unwanted preganancy I have enormous sympathy for the victim. In this case I would plead with the victim to consider both she and the baby are innocent victims and need to be supported and protected. The baby need not grow up to be a scumbag.

2/ I believe that most, if they knew the manner and method of abortion and how cruel it actually is, would have second thoughts. The mechanics are awful regardless of any moral or ethical considerations and no living thing should be treated this way.

This is, of course my opinion and others may see things differently but I hope I come across as reasonable.
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    ...but I hope I come across as reasonable.
    You do!

however you're also annoyingly repetitive

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylegs View Post
    You do!

however you're also annoyingly repetitive

LOL!!! Sorry....
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    77' CB750 Cafe Racer, 2009 Z750
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydragon View Post
    I had another look at this tread which I told myself not to please explain to me why would you want to put graphic pictures up like that for people to have a look at.I had a quick look and yes it did make me very set.No person can understand what it's like to have to do what I had to do until the person is put in the same persision.

I also had to do it because of other reasons to health as I mentioned before and so many other reasons.
    I didn´t put them on the internet - I linked to a site that does with a warning not to look as they were graphic. I´m not against abortion unless people start using it as birth control. I was pretty shocked - never realised how human they could look at such an early stage myself - don´t remember seeing anything like that in Sex education classes at school either. Up until I saw that website I assumed it was a peanut size cluster of tissues that got removed as do most people I guess.
    I love the smell of twin V16's in the morning..

Thread Information