Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret abortions for under 18s? Good shit.

Bike
    2009, Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin View Post
    I'm well aware of contraception, Now you need to explain why a girl would have to be stupid to get raped.
    What? My post says you either have to be "very very stupid, or get raped". OR get raped. Sorry for the confusion???

Oh I finally see how it can be read the way you said. Ok I'll change that around, I typed that in a confusing manner my bad!

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    And you have to either be very very stupid to get pregnant,
    Paraphrasing I know, But seriously??
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    Big ol' Hornet.
    What? My post says you either have to be "very very stupid, or get raped". OR get raped. Sorry for the confusion???
    Ok, I did read it wrong. Seems so wrong for a guy to have these views when it takes a guy to get a girl pregnant. The guy has to be just as stupid imo.
    Dont know about now days but it used to 12 weeks gestation max for a termination, more if there were major deformities in the foetus.
    Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
    Heinlein

MotoTT Trackdays

Bike
    Ok, I did read it wrong. Seems so wrong for a guy to have these views when it takes a guy to get a girl pregnant. The guy has to be just as stupid imo.
    Dont know about now days but it used to 12 weeks gestation max for a termination, more if there were major deformities in the foetus.
    Yeah I got the 20 weeks straight out of this weeks special feminist magazine at uni.

The dude is definitely just as responsible for what happens.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Paraphrasing I know, But seriously??
    Umm... do I seriously think you have to be completely dumb to get pregnant when you are taking part in consensual sex? Yes. There's no good reason to "accidentally" get pregnant anymore.

Bike
    Big ol' Hornet.
    Yeah I got the 20 weeks straight out of this weeks special feminist magazine at uni.

The dude is definitely just as responsible for what happens.
    Just as responsible or just as stupid?
    Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
    Heinlein

MotoTT Trackdays

Bike
    Just as responsible or just as stupid?
    Both

Bike
    Umm... do I seriously think you have to be completely dumb to get pregnant when you are taking part in consensual sex? Yes.
    No contraception is 100% foolproof.
    (except a hysterectomy - but that isn't done for contraceptive purposes)

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    No contraception is 100% foolproof.
    (except a hysterectomy - but that isn't done for contraceptive purposes)
    Yeah I know... but the chances are sooo low if say you are using a condom and the contraceptive pill together.

Bike
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5005...cret-abortions

It's sad how many people treat teenagers even at the age of 16 as though they own them and get to make all the decisions for them.

This lady honestly needs to pull her head in, if her daughter was uncomfortable telling her mum then she needs to realise that she's put the relationship in a state where the daughter isn't willing to communicate. Be pissed off at yourself, not at the law there to protect your daughter.
    My friend's 14 year old daughter came home and said she was pregnant by her 37 year old married neighbour. She had been to the doctor and had been told that it was her right to have this baby. No one had any right to tell her that she couldn't have this baby.
    The baby was taken off her and bounced from foster home to foster home, as this 14 year old child couldn't raise a baby.
    But the important thing was that this 14 year old her rights respected to hell with the poor baby....

what a fucking mess

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Umm... do I seriously think you have to be completely dumb to get pregnant when you are taking part in consensual sex? Yes. There's no good reason to "accidentally" get pregnant anymore.
    How about those Women ( like my Wife ) who cant take the pill because it causes blood clots or all the side effects of pregnancy like vomiting, weight gain etc. Or those who are allergic to the spermicides on condoms.
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    '07 Suzuki SV1000/S
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    My friend's 14 year old daughter came home and said she was pregnant by her 37 year old married neighbour. She had been to the doctor and had been told that it was her right to have this baby. No one had any right to tell her that she couldn't have this baby.
    The baby was taken off her and bounced from foster home to foster home, as this 14 year old child couldn't raise a baby.
    But the important thing was that this 14 year old her rights respected to hell with the poor baby....

what a fucking mess
    Oooh yeah live a tough life or get killed in the womb, I know if I was a baby which one I'd be picking!

I mean everyone would rather die am I rite?

Bike
    How about those Women ( like my Wife ) who cant take the pill because it causes blood clots or all the side effects of pregnancy like vomiting, weight gain etc. Or those who are allergic to the spermicides on condoms.
    Also can't take that injection?

Wow... that sucks.

Allergic to condoms? I have a friend allergic to latex... he informs me you can buy silk condoms.

There are natural products which aid contraception (some are very effective) also which our ancestors used hundreds/thousands of years ago.

Bike
    I cant take the pill either - went on the injection which turned me into a complete psycho bitch.
    Being a psycho bitch is a form of contraception in itself...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
    Oooh yeah live a tough life or get killed in the womb, I know if I was a baby which one I'd be picking!

I mean everyone would rather die am I rite?
    Yeah, being raised by a child with a sub normal intellect and then bouncing from foster home to foster home being sexually abused - thats a good choice.
    Its all good though - she went on to have more kids..... more kids that were taken off her too...

Thread Information