Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Which 250 sports bike?

Bike
    AX100
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    my mum is a big bitch, but if fatties are what you're into, then knock yourself out, just be careful she doesnt eat you afterwards.
    I actually found one of her tapes the other day, you really dont stack up too well do you?
    http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/200...-Safe-Sex.aspx
    Arghhh. Thats proly my bad. If Id left her tied up properly, she wouldnt have gone visiting them neighbours.,

Bike
    2004 SV1K
    Quote Originally Posted by stifmyster1 View Post

yes im poor. But if i can get a job i can pay it off over the next two years which i fine with. Plus. I dont need a 600cc size bike if i ever did i would just buy my steps dads gsxr600.
    arghhh nooooooooo this is the beginning of a squid!!

Bike
    SV 650 Race bike, ZZR 250 in pieces
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    my mum is a big bitch, but if fatties are what you're into, then knock yourself out, just be careful she doesnt eat you afterwards.
    I actually found one of her tapes the other day, you really dont stack up too well do you?
    http://www.thatsphucked.com/post/200...-Safe-Sex.aspx
    hahaha.....i always thought....but.....where do babies come from then?
    Rest in peace Tony - you will be missed.

Bike
    1998 Bandit 250
    Blog Entries
    God damn and I SOOO nearly went with a your mama so fat joke. Crap. Ho hum time to get on me bike and wander home

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Chef View Post
    hahaha.....i always thought....but.....where do babies come from then?
    s stork delivers them, jeeeeeze, dont you know ANYTHING???

Bike
    2004 SV1K

Lets change the topic once more to something we can all Agree apon, SQUIDS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	squid.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	239608

There we go haha

Bike
    SV 650 Race bike, ZZR 250 in pieces
    Blog Entries
    i raise you 1 shopping trolley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not-too-fast-honey-honey-eggs-shop-trolley-cart-motorbike-mo-demotivational-poster-1243595247.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	239609  
    Rest in peace Tony - you will be missed.

Bike
    2012 Hyosung GT250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Beren View Post
    You may already have tried this but - next time you have been riding your bike for 10-15 minutes think about what shape your back is in and if it is bent straighten it. There really should be a comfortable median on a bike like that where by taking a little more weight on your arms or moving your arse on the seat you can get a comfortable position.

And pftt some people take things Sooo seriously ;p
    It isnt the bike or how im sitting. Bad backs run in my family. its something to do with the pressure on the lower spine. thats why when im on a sports bike and leaning forward i dont get the pain. cause there is very little pressure on my lower spine. probably doesnt help my tertiary course involves sitting in a computer chaiursfor 20hours a week

Bike
    2004 SV1K
    Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Chef View Post
    i raise you 1 shopping trolley
    Point to you,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fail-motorcycle-epic-fail-1299469167.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	239610

Bike
    2004 Honda 919
    Quote Originally Posted by Beren View Post
    God damn and I SOOO nearly went with a your mama so fat joke. Crap. Ho hum time to get on me bike and wander home
    Yo mama's so fat, the recursive function computing her mass caused a stack overflow.

Bike
    1998 Bandit 250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom67 View Post
    Yo mama's so fat, the recursive function computing her mass caused a stack overflow.
    Pah but your computer is so crap you have to load it with a tape casette.

Your mama's so fat, when she went to the beach a local Iwi sued her for trying to alter the coastline.

Bike
    2009 suzuki gsx650f
    Quote Originally Posted by stifmyster1 View Post
    I have a GN250 at the moment in pretty good condition. But its got issues. It seesaws for no reason when doing more than 60. I suspect it could be the carburettor but have already replaced the chain and power regulator and considering its already uncomfortable for me to ride im not to keen on forking out more cash.
    Plus i only purchased the GN250 cause i needed a bike pronto and was told there the easiest to learn on.

So im interested in a sportsbike. Ive looked at the Kawasaki Ninja 250r 2010 (2011 is outside my prices range and i prefer the look of the 2010) and im also looking at the hyosung GT250r.

I have taken the Ninja for a test ride and absolutely loved it. It took corners beautifully and was very well balanced weight wise. The only issue i have with it. Is it does not appear to be capable of having a bag rack or grip bar placed on the back. which is irratating cause i quite often crash at friends when going out for drinks and such and just bungee cord a bag onto the backseat of the GN250. But seems this isnt possible with the Ninja afaik.

That lead me to the hyosung with is capable of both. Plus the hyosung is fuel injected instead of carburettor so will be better on fuel. But ive heard of issues regarding build quality and also heard that the hyosung do not hold there value.

So essentialy if i go for the better bike (ninja) then im screwed if i need to carry a bag on the back. and if i go for one that allows for a bag on the back i could be screwed quality wise.

So. thoughts? is there any sort of solution to the bag problem with the ninja. And is my info wrong about the hyosung.
    Ventura make a rack for almost any bike including the 250 ninja ,check Dold industries web site.I put one one my 250 ninja which my partner now rides.
    I presume you're going thru the learning stage as I recently have.I found it wasn't long before I wanted to upgrade to something with more power so I did a defensive driving course which knocked 3 months off my restricted licence.
    I have a 650 now and love it.
    The hyosungs have had build quality issues in the past but I think they are improving now so go for a late model.
    My advice ,stick with the GN 250 till you get your full then go bigger

Thread Information