Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: VMCC Round 2 -

Bike
    SUZUKI road & Kawasaki race bike
    Quote Originally Posted by wharfy View Post
    2 days man ! ! It'll be like Woodstock ! (well maybe not)

Two weeks to go, long track, 2 days

14 F1
    8 F2 + (6 Bears)

Looks like another top ten finish in F2
    C'mon folk don't worry about missing round one you can still be in the points as one round will be dropped anyway
    I dont know about you Wharfy, but i'm sure excited to get back on the track... my first time racing since Wanganui!!!!

so who else is going for a play?
    Taking it to the track thanks to: KIWIBIKE INSURANCE & PIRELLI TYRES, EXPERIENCE MOTORCYCLES, EBC Brakes, SUPERSPROX Sprockets, TSUBAKI Chains, RST Leathers, REPSOL Oils, FutureGrafix, Autolink

Bike
    Rolls Royce RB211
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPA View Post
    Yup nearly there.... Jimmy is 31 I think, Hayden and Nick are still getting a bit old for a decent tilt at world Domination. For me im not doing it to try make a living, just want to be the best I can. Would like to win NZ titles and have another 15 years or so in the class. An ozzy season is on the cards and one day id like to have a play around in AMA really just to say I did.

NZs best chance is Nixon Frost id say, but he is still just a tad young...
    Farkin' good onya mate! In an age when everyone has ramped back there sponsorship and/or racing programs you've pulled together a great effort, stepped outside the comfort zone and just had a red hot go.

Bike
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    Farkin' good onya mate! In an age when everyone has ramped back there sponsorship and/or racing programs you've pulled together a great effort, stepped outside the comfort zone and just had a red hot go.
    This year will be harder! I dont want to go backwards and with the tools I need to beat Stroud and co I have to personally bring another $20k sponsorship in this year

Bike
    GSXR450
    This year will be harder! I dont want to go backwards and with the tools I need to beat Stroud and co I have to personally bring another $20k sponsorship in this year

'Best change to Suzuki;s then, and start to build the accosiation with them for when Andrew retires
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    'Best change to Suzuki;s then, and start to build the accosiation with them for when Andrew retires
    I agree Shaun. I think I still have a good relationship with Tom and I certainly didnt burn any bridges with them. I told them before I got the BMW and asked if they were interested in keeping me on the Suzuki.

Honda seem to be the only other manufacturer that makes an effort

Bike
    GSXR450
    I agree Shaun. I think I still have a good relationship with Tom and I certainly didnt burn any bridges with them. I told them before I got the BMW and asked if they were interested in keeping me on the Suzuki.

Honda seem to be the only other manufacturer that makes an effort

Good on ya man, TOM Is a streight shooter
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    track bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksta View Post
    I dont know about you Wharfy, but i'm sure excited to get back on the track... my first time racing since Wanganui!!!!

so who else is going for a play?
    Yes! Looking forward to the long track for sure!

Time to log off Kiwi Biker and go bleed the brakes, polish the muffler and kick the tyres!

Bike
    ninja 250
    Production Light 4 entries
    Mini Lite 250 5 entries

Just out of interest, what are these two classes?

Bike
    gsxr1000
    Blog Entries
    You done a pretty good job last year man how do you come up with extra 20K?
    You will probably yuor budget was on par if not better than most of your competition

Bike
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by gixerracer View Post
    You done a pretty good job last year man how do you come up with extra 20K?
    You will probably yuor budget was on par if not better than most of your competition
    Id say we spent the most but we had to pay retail for the bike so that puts the price up, those aerials that you see on Allertons bike dont come cheap.....

Bike
    gsxr1000
    Blog Entries
    Id say we spent the most but we had to pay retail for the bike so that puts the price up, those aerials that you see on Allertons bike dont come cheap.....
    Haha no they dont which is exactly why you dont see them on any bikes over here. For what they cost and what you get out of them you are far better off spending that money go testing. Well thats my thoughts anyhow

Bike
    03 Hornet 900, 08 Daytona 675 race bike
    Do they have a flag or foxtails on them ?
    "You never understood that it ain't no good, you shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you" - Bob Dylan

Bike
    Ducati's, Huskie's and Kawasaki's

Well done Vic Club.

Thankyou very much to all the Club members and other volunteers who made Round 2, in my humble opinion, a complete success in difficult cirumstances.
    Absolute legends for catching up the racing from day one.
    Awesome turn around between races and excellent communication.
    The Recovery guy's were speedier than two speedy things and the Marshalls were on the ball.God Bless them for spending two days in that weather.
    You are all BOODY LEGENDS. Thanks again.
    "That's rooted!! What's next??"

Bike
    Ducati 1198, RG500

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RobGassit View Post
    Thankyou very much to all the Club members and other volunteers who made Round 2, in my humble opinion, a complete success in difficult cirumstances.
    Absolute legends for catching up the racing from day one.
    Awesome turn around between races and excellent communication.
    The Recovery guy's were speedier than two speedy things and the Marshalls were on the ball.God Bless them for spending two days in that weather.
    You are all BOODY LEGENDS. Thanks again.
    +1 for Everything RobGassit said!!
    Apart from the weather, a great fun weekend and thanks to all the volunteers. Looking forward to Round 3 (minus the rain of course...).

Bike
    BMW
    Yup nearly there.... Jimmy is 31 I think, Hayden and Nick are still getting a bit old for a decent tilt at world Domination. For me im not doing it to try make a living, just want to be the best I can. Would like to win NZ titles and have another 15 years or so in the class. An ozzy season is on the cards and one day id like to have a play around in AMA really just to say I did.

NZs best chance is Nixon Frost id say, but he is still just a tad young...
    Certainly good to stick to ya guns

https://www.brm.co.nz/frosts-son-cou...lled-out-dude/

Thread Information