Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: another nice cop.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion
    I've heard good things about the local copper there (community constable? not sure). Pity we can't give him some good rep with his bosses somehow .
    Anyone think of a way ? (Obviously a letter saying he's a good guy cos he lets biker's off would be counter productive)
    I revisited the scene of the accident last year about 4 weeks after the event, and who should be driving up that same road in full uniform and a marked police car but that cop. It felt strange as I extended my arm out to wave to this passing police vehicle and then to see him pull over in front of me, get out, and come over and have a chat about life for 20 mins.:spudwave: :spudwow: Like I say, one of the good guys!

Spose we could send him a nice box of chocolates with a card saying "thank you from the SH16 biker community!!" ...on 2nd thoughts

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    'Cos the politicians that the majority (you?) voted into power decided it was as dangerous.
    Not me baby! As for it being dangerous, see the innumerable posts on that subject.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    [QUOTE=Zed
    Spose we could send him a nice box of chocolates with a card saying "thank you from the SH16 biker community!!" ...on 2nd thoughts [/QUOTE]

That'll get him sacked. Fraternising with the enemy or some such.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Thread Information