Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Husaberg

Bike
    AX100
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post

ps wheres you CV
    Missus is still figuring out the delivery details.... bomb squads on stand by

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffaonajappa View Post
    Missus is still figuring out the delivery details.... bomb squads on stand by
    Details I like the sound of that a drawing would be ok

bomb squad whats going to go off?
    Moneys of couse is Negocible whats your best offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    MV Augusta 2014 ABS
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffaonajappa View Post
    The lawyers dont need to - you guys are doing this for them......is it just Me (A complete noob to racing or bucketing) or are you guys getting a bit too serious about interpretations of Bucket rules? This is not F1 after all. Werent buckets supposed to be cheap, home shed, FUN races?
    Couldn't help myself, but just had to ask... is an RS125 frame, wheels, brakes and suspension, parts, or a collection of parts from a competition bike?

Going to dig a foxhole on the back lawn while I wait for the barage to arrive...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. (HT)

Bike
    husaberg
    Shit Just figured out there may be diesel pig pilots luking amongst us wonderHow long before they cotton on the fXR150 is 1/4 of a gsxr600 and turn up with ti rod and yos cams valves etc fcr carbs shit then we would be in the crap delete delete delete
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by grantnz View Post
    Couldn't help myself, but just had to ask... is an RS125 frame, wheels, brakes and suspension, parts, or a collection of parts from a competition bike?

Going to dig a foxhole on the back lawn while I wait for the barage to arrive...
    There must already a least 6 ( 2 in the south island 2 )of them that I know of mb100s and a 50 to and gp suzukis there a bit of work involved see ESE thread

Frames and runing gear open although I do think that is a crap rule myself its crap for afordability

Dave might not agree on that one

So yes you can use Mike doohans NSR500 Frame and running gear including carbon brakes if you want !

Lastly don't be a Wimp, fox holes are for pussies, I just excaped a lynch mob, till that is sheriff Wobbly rode in and saved me Top bloke that
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    YLR150RR and a RD350LC
    Shit Just figured out there may be diesel pig pilots luking amongst us wonderHow long before they cotton on the fXR150 is 1/4 of a gsxr600 and turn up with ti rod and yos cams valves etc fcr carbs shit then we would be in the crap delete delete delete
    bore and stroke are way different 600 is 67 bore and about -3mm stroke fxr has roller big end so rods not really anything like it. but i guess 600/4 is 150 so there is a similarity
    My neighbours diary says I have boundary issues

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    bore and stroke are way different 600 is 67 bore and about -3mm stroke fxr has roller big end so rods not really anything like it. but i guess 600/4 is 150 so there is a similarity
    It was in jest but I bet suzuki doesn't reinvent the wheel with valves springs etc
    note the akunar site sugests these engine go to 220cc plus and I have seen it quoted (Akunar that is)on the diesel pig site.Must admit I have never seen the inside of one of these. but I am guessing they would realate more back to the early gsxrs.

Suzuki GSX 600 F
    Year: 1992

Displacement: 599.00 ccm (36.55 cubic inches)
    Engine type: In-line four, four-stroke
    Power: 86.00 HP (62.8 kW)) @ 11000 RPM
    Top speed: 215.0 km/h (133.6 mph)
    Compression: 11.3:1
    Bore x stroke: 62.6 x 48.7 mm (2.5 x 1.9 inches)
    Valves per cylinder: 4
    Fuel control: DOHC
    Cooling system: Air

Suzuki GSX-R 600 W
    Year: 1992

Displacement: 600.00 ccm (36.61 cubic inches)
    Engine type: In-line four, four-stroke
    Power: 106.00 HP (77.4 kW)) @ 12600 RPM
    Bore x stroke: 65.0 x 45.2 mm (2.6 x 1.8 inches)
    Valves per cylinder: 4
    Fuel system: Carburettor
    Cooling system: Liquid
    Gearbox: 6-speed
    Transmission type,
    final drive: Chain
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma

Frames and runing gear open although I do think that is a crap rule myself its crap for afordability

Dave might not agree on that one
    Not that expensive. I have pieced together a '95 RS125 roller for under a grand. With the right motor that chassis should remain competitive for a lot of years.

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Not that expensive. I have pieced together a '95 RS125 roller for under a grand. With the right motor that chassis should remain competitive for a lot of years.
    have been looking for a post 95 bike myself
    or an rs tz 250

the pre 95 rs is a bit small but very nice to ride
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Bugger race suplies quoted me $2000 for a roller even then it wasn't complete
    Mind you $1000 buys a lot of consumables I think my origional bucket cost less than $600 all up in 1992 dollars though I think the mb5 bike was $70 wobbled like a basdard though and I wasn't the porker that I am now.+22kg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg

I was not aware that rs framed Mb5s hade a reverse gear looks like i was wrong again

[QUOTE=Buckets4Me;1130089485]I agrea with you mike but

Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Crumbs, I go away from the PC & this all blows up.

Husaberg I didn't 'attack' you at all, I just suggested you read the rules, so many seem to just go on heresay.

Now at this point I will have to admit that every time I've looked at those rules I've never read them that way. Now I have to agree that the 's' does seem to be an anomaly. Else why would the rules mention exclusions for pistons carbs etc?

Should someone put that through to MNZ for an amendment? or as Wobbly says, you could use an RS barrel in an extreme case. Anyway I agree lets keep clear of squabbling, I don't come here for that.

It seems he don't come here to post this either why not dave?
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Various things

Sorry

but a lot of you cunts need to get over yourselves, and grow a set. You spend as much money on these 'buckets' (and does that name not stem from the term "buckets of shit"?), as most people that race 'non buckets'. Buy yourself a cheap 150 SS, or an F3 bike if you want to show us what an awesome engineer you are, and go to a real race track.

I appreciate where it all started, and how it was a fun low cost way to get your jollies. But it seems way too serious for the type of bikes you're riding now.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    but a lot of you cunts need to get over yourselves, and grow a set. You spend as much money on these 'buckets' (and does that name not stem from the term "buckets of shit"?), as most people that race 'non buckets'. Buy yourself a cheap 150 SS, or an F3 bike if you want to show us what an awesome engineer you are, and go to a real race track.

I appreciate where it all started, and how it was a fun low cost way to get your jollies. But it seems way too serious for the type of bikes you're riding now.
    If I wanted to say something real contraversial point me to the rule that excludes nitros oxide bearing in mind it's not a fuel it is an oxidiser
    Whoops forget I said that!
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    BSA A10

fuck off noddy we're the Premier class, come racing with us and we'll kick your arse until your nose bleeds, that's if you can even make it out of the pits without crashing old man
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Yo momma

SS150 is a major step DOWN from the better F4 buckets.

Thread Information