Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Husaberg

Bike
    Various things

Blah

Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    If I wanted to say something real contraversial point me to the rule that excludes nitros oxide bearing in mind it's not a fuel it is an oxidiser
    Whoops forget I said that!
    I may be old, but I'm not fucking blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    fuck off noddy we're the Premier class, come racing with us and we'll kick your arse until your nose bleeds, that's if you can even make it out of the pits without crashing old man
    Piss off Old Boy. Bet my VMX bike cost's less than most of these so called 'buckets'. And if I want to race it on dope, bet I'm allowed. Come and play in the mud instead mate.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    SS150 is a major step DOWN from the better F4 buckets.
    Whatever you say mate.

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries

yep

av blew all the ss150's away last year on a bucket
    and she had started in the group after them
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post

Piss off Old Boy. Bet my VMX bike cost's less than most of these so called 'buckets'. And if I want to race it on dope, bet I'm allowed. Come and play in the mud instead mate.

they do play in the mud often
    just look at a typical start at Mt Welly
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    husaberg

Heretic in our midst

The rules are way to rigid too so little freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    ninja 250
    but a lot of you cunts need to get over yourselves, and grow a set. You spend as much money on these 'buckets' (and does that name not stem from the term "buckets of shit"?), as most people that race 'non buckets'. Buy yourself a cheap 150 SS, or an F3 bike if you want to show us what an awesome engineer you are, and go to a real race track.

I appreciate where it all started, and how it was a fun low cost way to get your jollies. But it seems way too serious for the type of bikes you're riding now.
    For a start, noddy, there is no need for that language on here.
    I pay the same licence fee, and race entry fees as other classes, so why shouldnt I take it seriously? I've raced in F3 with a ZXR400. 150SS too restrictive and too slow. Its why when we race a combined class, quite often its a bucket bike that finishes first, and yes, we run on the best race tracks in NZ, Ruapuna and Levels.
    Buckets is the most active race class in NZ, get over it. And its the class that is providing the training for next group of NZ champions. Cam Jones, Alistair Hoogenboezen, Jake Lewis all current or ex NZ 125 champs.
    Quality fields on quality bikes on decent tracks, what more could you want?

Bike
    husaberg

Sorry they missed it the first time

I guess the dope not just reserved for the fuel tank !

VMX I used to do that when i was a kid had a supermax 2 and a mongoose loved that movie to with Nicole Kidman what was it VMX Bandits got sick of the pedaling after a while though
    Drug test this dude real quick

With your ecellent verbal skills and vocabulary not to mention people skills you could be the pr guy for the team see above on conditions of employment with jaffaonjappa
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    YLR150RR and a RD350LC

If we wanted to ride old chook chasers then we probably would. SS150 a beginner class with strict eligibility and machinery rules, buckets is a prototype class (like moto GP) on a full track buckets dont embarras themselves in front of SS150s. Down south Buckets run at street races, Levels , Teratonga and Ruapuna. How much you spend is up to you.

I hate cleaning my bikes, riding in mud would just make it worse
    My neighbours diary says I have boundary issues

Bike
    Suzuki GP125 Bucket
    The thinking process of people who take perfectly good machinery and bash it about in the mud or spend a gazillion $$$ on a big boys road race bike that costs more than they can afford to run is unfathomable to me.

I can't understand why anyone would want to race anything other than a Bucket, close competitive racing and the opportunity to develop your bike to your own taste, Buckets has something for everyone.

Bike
    ninja 250
    If I wanted to say something real contraversial point me to the rule that excludes nitros oxide bearing in mind it's not a fuel it is an oxidiser
    Whoops forget I said that!
    Is an engine using Nitrous still normally aspirated?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
    Is an engine using Nitrous still normally aspirated?
    yup it sure is Amazed the MNZ never cottoned on to that, They specifically exclude Nitromethane to

For the goods on DIY nitros google bugerman diy nitros excellent dude was the fat bugger who used to do the dyno for performance bikes hes a parapalegic now but still as a excellent outlook on life a real clever dude to has diy article on how to make your own dyno to.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    ninja 250
    yup it sure is Amazed the MNZ never cottoned on to that, They specifically exclude Nitromethane to

For the goods on DIY nitros google bugerman diy nitros excellent dude was the fat bugger who used to do the dyno for performance bikes hes a parapalegic now but still as a excellent outlook on life a real clever dude to has diy article on how to make your own dyno to.
    They specifically exclude Nitromethane to also mentions "and similar agents"
    hmmm ....

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
    For a start, noddy, there is no need for that language on here.
    I pay the same licence fee, and race entry fees as other classes, so why shouldnt I take it seriously? I've raced in F3 with a ZXR400. 150SS too restrictive and too slow. Its why when we race a combined class, quite often its a bucket bike that finishes first,
    For a start, if you want to call me 'Noddy', you'll need a capital N. Secondly, if you'd like to call me a wanker, you'd better have a long look in the mirror first. If you knew me, you'd know that I use terms such as 'cunt' in a normal sentence, without any sting or malice. So, you see...if I say at the pub something like "You cunts need to get over yourselves", it's not really worth fuck all. I'm so sorry if my nasty lanuage upsets you.

Next. I'm stoked you've raced in F3 on a ZXR400. Better yet you've found 150SS too slow. It's awesome that you've modified a bike to beat some 150SS bikes because you found racing very similar bikes too restrictive. Pity though. Racing bikes with restrictions (as in...proddy racing) has actually produced NZ's best ever road racers. But what would I know?

All the best,

noddy.

I guess the dope not just reserved for the fuel tank !
    Different sort of dope Sonny. Should've know'n such a term would be wasted on such a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    If we wanted to ride old chook chasers then we probably would.

SS150 a beginner class with strict eligibility and machinery rules, buckets is a prototype class (like moto GP)

I hate cleaning my bikes, riding in mud would just make it worse
    Maybe you should try it. There's way less bitching.

So SS150 is a beginner class...and then what...they move up to buckets?

Buckets and Moto GP in the same sentence...and I'm on dope?

I'll agree with your last sentence.

Bike
    BSA A10
    But what would I know?
    Fuck all about Buckets it seems good job I aint back in welly for ages
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Yo momma
    For a start, if you want to call me 'Noddy', you'll need a capital N. Secondly, if you'd like to call me a wanker, you'd better have a long look in the mirror first. If you knew me, you'd know that I use terms such as 'cunt' in a normal sentence, without any sting or malice. So, you see...if I say at the pub something like "You cunts need to get over yourselves", it's not really worth fuck all. I'm so sorry if my nasty lanuage upsets you.

Next. I'm stoked you've raced in F3 on a ZXR400. Better yet you've found 150SS too slow. It's awesome that you've modified a bike to beat some 150SS bikes because you found racing very similar bikes too restrictive. Pity though. Racing bikes with restrictions (as in...proddy racing) has actually produced NZ's best ever road racers. But what would I know?

All the best,

noddy.

Different sort of dope Sonny. Should've know'n such a term would be wasted on such a newbie.

Maybe you should try it. There's way less bitching.

So SS150 is a beginner class...and then what...they move up to buckets?

Buckets and Moto GP in the same sentence...and I'm on dope?

I'll agree with your last sentence.
    What ever you say mate.

Thread Information