Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Husaberg

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries

Rules for Husaberg

24-2-4 Engines must be derived from non-competition motorcycles. Motocross, Road Racing,
    Enduro and Go Kart motors and transmission parts are not permitted.
    There shall be no
    restriction on the make, type or design of carburettor, ignition, exhaust, piston, cam, valve
    springs or cooling system except for class eligibility. All engines must be normally
    aspirated except F4 4 stroke engines of less than 100cc capacity, which may be turbo or
    supercharged.
    F4 2 stroke engines over 104cc are restricted to carburation equivalent to a single 24mm
    carburettor, F5 4 stroke engines over 53cc are restricted to carburation equivalent to a
    single 20mm carburettor.
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    dose this mean that any part made for a compitition engine is illegal ?
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    Quote "so you mean to tell me I can't use an rs125 motor but I can use the parts within the motor
    and i can use an rs gearbox but not the parts within ?"

NO dead right and dead wrong, in parts - read what I said about the KT100. You can use KT100 parts as much as you want, just not a KT100 motor.
    So yes, you could use a RS125 crank, and rod etc, but NOT the whole motor, the rule states "Roadrace MOTORS" are not allowed - but NOT that the CRANK from a roadrace motor is illegal.

Same as I said about using a KT100 gearbox ( if it had one ) That would be illegal.
    As a competition gearbox part,of any sort, is not allowed.So ANY RS125 gearbox part is illegal.

I dont give a fuck about being "lynched", all im doing is reading the rules as they are written, and having been thru many court cases over rule interpretation in karting, where the outcome could mean the driver gets a shot at F1 or not ( or so the fathers cheque book thinks) this argument is very amature.

Put simply again, an RS125 "MOTOR" is illegal, and ANY RS125 "TRANSMISSION PARTS " are illegal.
    Thus the obvious logic is that using individual MOTOR parts from an RS125 are perfectly OK, but using a 2nd gear from a RS125 in say a MB100 if it fitted ,is out.

so now I want an rs125 in bits without any gearbox parts

Bike
    husaberg

why don't you ask Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets4Me View Post
    dose this mean that any part made for a compitition engine is illegal ?
    Why don't you ask dave he said it not little old me I was only repeating what he said.
    While your at get him to it ask Speedpro what rod he using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Suzuki GP125 Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Sorry for hijacking your thread TZ But I love a good crap fight ……..
    Its always sad to see hypocrisy ……….
    Look at my last reply to tz please,

"my" Debate arround the rules is contributing to the tread in a positive way………..
    An example of hypocrisy perhaps ……….

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you ask dave he said it not little old me I was only repeating what he said.
    While your at get him to it ask Speedpro what rod he using?

it's a fair question isn't it

am I allowed to use parts made for a compitition engine ?

you maid anyparts for your engine ?
    I know I have
    and it's a compitition engine to boot

I use it to compeat in F4

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketracer View Post
    touche

while it would be extremly satisfiing to engange with you in a battle of wits I feel it would not be a fair fight.
    afterall you are clearly unarmed

Its kind of like getting a blow job from your Lady buckets4me It felt good at the time !
    But I just knew I would be guilty about it afterwards

I thought this was my thread anyway Wierd thing is I can't even spell hyprocisy.
    but please quote with the full quote after all when I post vids of me doing your misses I always make sure you can see her face don't I, fairs fair
    Afterall its thread ment to be my thread remember it's all about me

anyway whats your point narcasists are allowed to be hypocritic it's in our nature remember
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    it's a fair question isn't it

am I allowed to use parts made for a compitition engine ?

you maid anyparts for your engine ?
    I know I have
    and it's a compitition engine to boot

I use it to compeat in F4
    t's a fair question isn't it you would think so wouldn't you?
    maid anyparts for your engine?
    my maid mostly does cleaning with the ocasional wet hovering if you catch my drift.
    you made anyparts for your engine ?Yes surery bob
    I am also curently constructing a 100cc two cylinder 8 valve intercooled supercharged water injected engine too where's this going Buckets4Me
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    ninja 250
    Originally Posted by wobbly
    Quote "so you mean to tell me I can't use an rs125 motor but I can use the parts within the motor
    and i can use an rs gearbox but not the parts within ?"

NO dead right and dead wrong, in parts - read what I said about the KT100. You can use KT100 parts as much as you want, just not a KT100 motor.
    So yes, you could use a RS125 crank, and rod etc, but NOT the whole motor, the rule states "Roadrace MOTORS" are not allowed - but NOT that the CRANK from a roadrace motor is illegal.

Same as I said about using a KT100 gearbox ( if it had one ) That would be illegal.
    As a competition gearbox part,of any sort, is not allowed.So ANY RS125 gearbox part is illegal.

I dont give a fuck about being "lynched", all im doing is reading the rules as they are written, and having been thru many court cases over rule interpretation in karting, where the outcome could mean the driver gets a shot at F1 or not ( or so the fathers cheque book thinks) this argument is very amature.

Put simply again, an RS125 "MOTOR" is illegal, and ANY RS125 "TRANSMISSION PARTS " are illegal.
    Thus the obvious logic is that using individual MOTOR parts from an RS125 are perfectly OK, but using a 2nd gear from a RS125 in say a MB100 if it fitted ,is out.

so now I want an rs125 in bits without any gearbox parts
    Wonder if this was a typo?
    Motocross, Road Racing,
    Enduro and Go Kart motors and transmission parts are not permitted.

Because it doesnt really make sense otherwise. Im sure the spirit of the rule was no competition engine or transmission parts allowed .... but because it has an extra S in there, people think it means something different. Why would you ban competition transmission parts but allow competition engine parts???

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
    Because it doesnt really make sense otherwise. Im sure the spirit of the rule was no competition engine or transmission parts allowed .... but because it has an extra S in there, people think it means something different. Why would you ban competition transmission parts but allow competition engine parts???
    Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
    Always sad to see people thinking they can interpret the rules differently to try and gain an advantage. Then when its pointed out to them, they start mentioning the "spirit of buckets" etc etc.

Very sad Gav Very sad and I am the hypocrite.........

And yes it maybe was a typo but Like I said I didn't write it I mealy pointed it out
    Dave and speedpro are the ones you should ask.
    Where is speedpro.
    when you see him ask him what rod hes using cause I think dave and he both said it was illegal
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    AX100
    I am also curently constructing a 100cc two cylinder 8 valve intercooled supercharged water injected engine too where's this going
    Id put it underneath the fuel tank if it was me.....

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketracer View Post
    I do love a good arguement so please voice an opinion on the rules if you havn't got an opion you can have mine or wobblys
    F5daves and Speedpros are looking slightly shakey at the moment.

Ps if you see spedpro ask him what rod hes using cause Dave and he both think its illegal
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffaonajappa View Post
    Id put it underneath the fuel tank if it was me.....
    Looks like you could be lead designer with such a rapier like wit

I am kinda mental and the pays crap and

How much are you offering ?

Forget that just send naked pics of your lady to me direct with you CV
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    ninja 250
    Well, have decided to find out about the rule in question. Have emailed MNZ asking for clarification on the wording. Wonder how long before i get a reply?

Bike
    -
    Soo ahh I'm a little bit hesitant to jump in on this shit fight, but...

Going by the interpretations posted here I can get a rs125 barrel, sleeve it down to 100 put it on a 6speed mb/hb gearbox and that will be perfectly legit....

Edit: actually fuck it, if someone wants to build a 'rule bending' engine then do it. And if you can start winning races on it, perhaps then we can revisit the rules and get a legitimate opinion on what is and isn't legal. Until then who cares?
    Last edited by ac3_snow; 18th June 2011 at 23:41. Reason: changed my mind!

Thread Information