Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Learner Plate incident.

Bike
    Hornet 250
    Trash has such a way with words doesnt he

Glad to hear you took the high road and just ignored the muppet. Cant say I would do the same.

Bike
    beryl and daisy
    well done, handled with grace and poise.

and I agree its fun when they look closely and they see a women of a certain age, it's like they don't expect it. Very funny.
    squeek squeek

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by kilgh View Post
    Yeah, I have been on this tank for a ridiculously long time. I'll put some fresh stuff in before the next long ride. It's almost empty now anyway. Well, at quartre tank.
    Go with 98 octane, pay the extra $ and reep the rewards of having the fuel last longer if you aint doing many miles

You can actually just add just a splash of 98 to say half a tank of stale fuel and bring the octane up enough to stop it running rough !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    99 Suzie,05 R6.
    Good onya for not getting pissed off and ingoring him,it can be really hard sometimes.

and yup fuel can go stale pretty quick,had the same thing happen with my bike,cleared up after I put in some fresh gas.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davebullet View Post

Report his license plate to the KB police - they'll do something.
    There, fixed that up for ya. They'll smash his mirrors off and kick in his door...

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    Are you a minter? Poor bloke was probably trying to introduce himself to ya if so.

But then if you're a bit of a pig, he was probably genuinely laughing.
    Oink oink oink. Such trashy class.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue rider View Post
    well done, handled with grace and poise.

and I agree its fun when they look closely and they see a women of a certain age, it's like they don't expect it. Very funny.
    I like the "see a woman of a certain age" idea - I still get a kick out of people realising its an old biddy on a bandit when I remove my lid
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    2010 Yamaha Scorpio Z
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Go with 98 octane, pay the extra $ and reep the rewards of having the fuel last longer if you aint doing many miles

You can actually just add just a splash of 98 to say half a tank of stale fuel and bring the octane up enough to stop it running rough !
    Good idea. It's what my car uses anyway. Won't cost much more to fill the bike too.

Princess, it does worry them. Freaked one of my neighbours out too. They were out walking their dog and I cruised up to them to say hello. They had no idea who I was at first and thought they were about to be attacked by "some young hooligan".

Bike
    2009 SYM VS 150
    I got heckled not long ago: my drive belt chewed itself up and stranded me in Massey, late evening, in a downpour. For lack of a better idea, I started pushing it up the hill (Triangle Road), but a van full of guys drove past (thankfully in the opposite direction) hollering and laughing at me
    There's not much you can do about it, just keep on keeping on!

Thread Information