Thread: Pro Rider Training Courses around NZ

Bike
    2 Strokes forever

Pro Rider Training Courses around NZ

This is a whole day of coaching and training for road riders - it's not for racers, and it is not a track day or a ride day. It's dedicated to helping road riders build and develop their skill level in a safe and controlled environment.

A high level of enjoyment is guaranteed in a safe, fun environment in at a closed circuit venue. Its a fun, relaxed day where the focus is on understanding motorcycle dynamics and improving riding techniques.

Limited to a maximum of 30 riders
    • Personalised one on one coaching with up to 6 friendly, skilled & helpful instructors to assist you throughout the day
    • Suitable for any type of bike you ride on the road - cruiser, sports, tourer or dual purpose.
    • Lots of feedback, discussions, demonstrations and tons of riding to practice your skills.
    • Suited to any level of riding experience from learners on L plates through to riders with many years of experience
    • Pillion passengers are welcome to participate at minimal extra cost.

DATES
    Fri 26 Aug - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
    Fri 2 Sep - Taupo Motorsport Park - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
    Sat 3 Sep - Taupo Motorsport Park - SmartRider Hazard Avoidance Skills - Men/Women
    Fri 9 Sep - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Cruiser Bikes
    Sun 11 Sep - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
    Sat 8 Oct - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Cruiser Bikes
    Sun 9 Oct - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SmartRider Hazard Avoidance Skills - Men/Women
    Sat 15 Oct - Taupo Motorsport Park - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Women Only

Fri 21 Oct - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Women Only
    Sun 23 Oct - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Women Only
    Mon 24 Oct - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SmartRider Hazard Avoidance Skills - Men/Women
    Mon 7 Nov - Ruapuna Raceway, Christchurch - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
    Fri 11 Nov - Pukekohe Park Raceway - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement - Men/Women
    Mon 21 Nov - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement - Men/Women
    Sat 26 Nov - Taupo Motorsport Park - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement - Men/Women
    Mon 5 Dec - Ruapuna Raceway, Christchurch - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement – Men/Women

Special Offer
    Book yourself into 2 courses at any track and receive a FREE Bike Rider magazine subscription- value $100

Insurance Rebates
    Kiwibike and John Baker Insurance offer rebates on attending our courses

Click here for Details and booking form

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Missed this last year - see you in September on my new steed just before I do my solo

Bike
    bike
    Blog Entries
    Karel you know for a fact that I will be there at one of the later dates. And not just one, will be trying to get to two at least. Bike or no bike by then, I will hire one and come along as I really need the help from you and your fellow trainers. Will make a booking soon when I progress a little further

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    I will most definately (re) attend the Cruiser Rider training day at Pukekohe in September.

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Think I'll join you MD

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    timaru? invercargill?

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck View Post
    I will most definately (re) attend the Cruiser Rider training day at Pukekohe in September.
    I would love to do it, but maybe at a later date.... hopefully there will be another cruiser at some stage

Bike
    bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I would love to do it, but maybe at a later date.... hopefully there will be another cruiser at some stage
    Highly recommend it for cruisers. Did my first one on my baby cruiser, and the next on my big girls cruiser. An awesome day with wonderful trainers.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    Highly recommend it for cruisers. Did my first one on my baby cruiser, and the next on my big girls cruiser. An awesome day with wonderful trainers.
    Hopefully there will be another, when I can afford it,as I remember you saying how much you learnt from it.

Bike
    2012 RSS Spyder
    I had a blast attending one in March at Ruapuna on my little cruiser. Would love to attend another, but sadly don't think my roster will work in with the dates for the ruapuna training days this time round.
    I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right.
    Life can be like a shit sandwich, and some days it's always lunchtime

Bike
    2013, BMW K1300r
    All booked and ready to go for the Crusier Course in September.
    Looking forward to it.

Bike
    Bandit 12, Gsx fighter
    Bring it on! looking forward to Puke!
    'Giggling nervously in the face of oncoming traffic'

Thread Information