Thread: Viewing New Posts

Bike
    05 iHornet 900

Viewing New Posts

When I select "New Posts" why is it that sometimes there is 3 pages worth and other times only a dozen threads ??
    Is it because the site has remembered all the ones I've had the opertunity of viewing before and only posts the latest....
    If that is the case is there some way to see more threads other than going to each catogery ?

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja
    yup, you got it..
    to view the categories, just click the link at the top (where it shows you what path you're in) the 'Kiwi Biker Forums', or from the homepage, it's 'Forums'..

The other way is, in the 'new posts', the right hand column shows what forum it's in. You can click that too

How did you get to 'site stuff' then?

Bike
    Yes whether you read the all the new posts or not it only gives you that chance to view them... unless someone else posts again in that thread and then it goes back on the new posts list.

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Quote Originally Posted by bugjuice
    yup, you got it..
    to view the categories, just click the link at the top (where it shows you what path you're in) the 'Kiwi Biker Forums', or from the homepage, it's 'Forums'..

The other way is, in the 'new posts', the right hand column shows what forum it's in. You can click that too

How did you get to 'site stuff' then?
    Tis somewhere near the bottom when on the "Kiwi Biker forums" page - where it lists all the forums.

.... I'd just like the option to review new posts that I have had the opertunity to view before without going into each category.

Bike
    none
    If you suscribe to the threads you want then you can check them anytime from your user CP. The new post feature remembers all threads someone posted in since you're last log out. Sometimes if you leave your broser sit on one page for a while it acts as if you logged out and will only show threads that were posted in since you quite moving around. Other than that you have to search or use the forums index.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Thread Information