Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ??????????????

Bike
    nothing :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Smoker
    But as girlygirl said, we dont know all the circumstances... For instance, early in the morning on a deserted northern motorway....

But i do find it hard to believe the difference in fines etc... For instance, for going around a corner at 130kmh with my knee down and no one around me, then slowing, merging with traffic at 110kmh, continue along motorway at 110kmh, then lane split legally whilst traffic is stopped, and i get charged with Dangerous Driving and Failing to stop for red and blues (never saw them, or heard the siren due to earplugs)... My possible punishment... At least 6 months disqualification and multiples of thousands of dollars worth of fines...

So what does that teach me??? Im quite happy to be fined or charged, but not with the said charges. I admit to doing wrong, but not that much wrong.. If i get done with Dangerous Driving, that could hurt my possibilities of getting into the police...
    When did this happen?
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    It's amazing how public attitude to EBA has changed. In my time in the MOT most people who blew just over the limit were not, by any stretch of the imagination, pissed.
    I was as surprised as many of the drivers stopped for a lighting offence or similar, when they blew a positive test. Their driving was not at fault at all. So people must have less tolerance for alcohol these days or our testing gear was much more sensitive then.(Which I doubt)

Bike
    91 FXR150r
    [QUOTE=Lou Girardin]It's amazing how public attitude to EBA has changed. In my time in the MOT most people who blew just over the limit were not, by any stretch of the imagination, pissed.
    QUOTE]

I think it's the marketing media campaign working well.
    Also cars are much more powerfull these days which tends to make much more of a mess when things go wrong....
    Om nom nom.

Bike
    2001 RC46
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylittleshit
    Dido
    Que?
    The singer girlie?

Or did you mean "ditto" ? :spudwhat:
    ... and that's what I think.

Or summat.

Or maybe not...