Page 232 of 919 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 13784

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Nah, you're the one saying that his way of doing business is what you perceive as corrupt... I see him as doing business his way.

Not at all, you're the one heading for the corner on the basis that you have perceived that you have been forced to sit in the corner where in reality it will have been your own decision to put yourself into the corner due to you not wanting to play given the new rules. Stop blaming others for your future decisions dood... it makes you sound like a selfish wanker.
    Just so we are clear, the system you are proposing can base resource allocation on sexual favors, mates deals (and assumedly other sorts of kickbacks).

Exactly, it is play by the rules or sit it out, that is a choice you would force on others who would rather choose to earn based on how hard they work. Alternatively, the same argument could be applied to your whining, those who lack simply do so because of their decision not to earn enough money to obtain the resources they would like.

Anyway, I think I've dragged enough out of you for another review...

Path to utopia A; human productivity and production automation reaches levels in which we have no unfulfilled needs and few unfulfilled wants, ownership of property (including intellectual) becomes far less of an issue at this tipping point, and the subsequent sharing assures utopian like existence with regard to resource management.
    Change Level: individual.
    Cost of change level: high for some individuals, low for others.
    Examples: TVP, charitable individuals, etc

Path B; remove money, retain personal ownership, work as much or little as you feel, resource allocation based supplier whims (kickbacks, sexual favors, mates deals etc).
    Change level: society wide (minority forced into this system when a majority votes for it), and some extra-society changes
    Cost of change level: high for some individuals, low for others, massive for society as whole.
    Examples: None
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Just so we are clear, the system you are proposing can base resource allocation on sexual favors, mates deals (and assumedly other sorts of kickbacks).

Exactly, it is play by the rules or sit it out, that is a choice you would force on others who would rather choose to earn based on how hard they work. Alternatively, the same argument could be applied to your whining, those who lack simply do so because of their decision not to earn enough money to obtain the resources they would like.

Anyway, I think I've dragged enough out of you for another review...

Path to utopia A; human productivity and production automation reaches levels in which we have no unfulfilled needs and few unfulfilled wants, ownership of property (including intellectual) becomes far less of an issue at this tipping point, and the subsequent sharing assures utopian like existence with regard to resource management.

Path B; remove money, retain personal ownership, work as much or little as you feel, resource allocation based supplier whims (kickbacks, sexual favors, mates deals etc).
    Change level: society wide (minority forced into this system when a majority votes for it), and some extra society changes
    Cost of change level: high for some individuals, low for others, massive for society as whole.
    Not even close, but you've proven yourself incapable of getting over the roadblocks that you keep putting up... so I'm not surprised that we're back here again.
    In which case only take what you believe you deserve, ya know, that responsibility thing again. Is that why I'm whining?

Selfish wanker it is.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries

I like path A ..cept , the production thing ...why does a want or need , and the fulfilment of that need, have to be associated with productivity

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    I like path A ..cept , the production thing ...why does a want or need , and the fulfilment of that need, have to be associated with productivity

Stephen
    Society's ability to fill its own wants and needs is that productivity though isn't it? I mean take food as a need, we have to produce X to fulfill that need, take booze as a want, we have to produce Y to fulfill that want. Now what if we get to the stage where we can fill 2X or 2Y, why bother with allocating/charging for that when it is so plentiful?

Not even close, but you've proven yourself incapable of getting over the roadblocks that you keep putting up... so I'm not surprised that we're back here again.
    In which case only take what you believe you deserve, ya know, that responsibility thing again. Is that why I'm whining?

Selfish wanker it is.
    It's a summary of the ideas you have put forward, please point out where/if/how it is inaccurate and I will update. Unless of course you just don't like how it sounds when objectively interpreted, in which case just carry on showing us what a great politician you are by dishing out insults instead of information
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure

Stephen
    If you want something produced then why should it have to be associated with someone else's productivity?
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Why does it have to be associated with someone else's productivity?
    True it doesnt

Cept im a lazy arse

And decended from royalty
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Spectacular, a decent Muslim Scholar says Islamic…: http://youtu.be/i0K7A_V7XHQ

Not the only one complaining about lazy arsed dope smoking crackers

Seems they have em as well

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It's a summary of the ideas you have put forward, please point out where/if/how it is inaccurate and I will update. Unless of course you just don't like how it sounds when objectively interpreted, in which case just carry on showing us what a great politician you are by dishing out insults instead of information
    It is a summary, your summary, the reality that you have chosen to attach to what you believe I believe. The good news is that you are about as far away from understanding how I see an R.B.E. as you always have, so you're consistent. Oh and objectively, from a self confessed scientist, bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. It wasn't a personal insult, it was an objectively interpreted summary of your postings. You go nowhere with them because of them thar roadblocks that you claim that everyone else has bar you, Ed.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    If you want something produced then why should it have to be associated with someone else's productivity?
    Do you sell a product that comes absolutely ready made or that doesn't rely on another being's productivity?

Bike
    Blog Entries

Not the only one complaining about lazy arsed dope smoking crackers

Seems they have em as well
    Go figure... who would have thought that a wanker was a wanker irrespective of geography eh.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    It is a summary, your summary, the reality that you have chosen to attach to what you believe I believe. The good news is that you are about as far away from understanding how I see an R.B.E. as you always have, so you're consistent. Oh and objectively, from a self confessed scientist, bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. It wasn't a personal insult, it was an objectively interpreted summary of your postings. You go nowhere with them because of them thar roadblocks that you claim that everyone else has bar you, Ed.
    And yet, your understanding is clearly so lacking that you cannot dispute my objective summary and must instead resort to a stream of insults, now who does that remind me of?

Bike
    Sold
    An ideal world for an Arab (Muslim) is sitting on top of a pile of rubble singing ... "I did it my way"!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    And yet, your understanding is clearly so lacking that you cannot dispute my objective summary and must instead resort to a stream of insults, now who does that remind me of?
    I have disputed your summary, ya know, the bit where I said:

Quote Originally Posted by mashman
    The good news is that you are about as far away from understanding how I see an R.B.E. as you always have
    Stream of insults? Where? You are the one taking the offense . That you feel the need to blame me for how you feel is quite honestly not taking responsibility for yourself. Hence you misinterpret what I mean with your subjective interpretation. Deeply flawed reasoning and logic at best. You might want to practice what you preach. That's not an attack, just an objective observation given the evidence I've seen thus far.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Do you sell a product that comes absolutely ready made or that doesn't rely on another being's productivity?
    Sometimes.

More often I use materials others have made, materials paid for at the agreed price rather than what they or you or some committee decide, (whichever is the prevailing fantasy of the week).
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    I have disputed your summary, ya know, the bit where I said:

Stream of insults? Where? You are the one taking the offense . That you feel the need to blame me for how you feel is quite honestly not taking responsibility for yourself. Hence you misinterpret what I mean with your subjective interpretation. Deeply flawed reasoning and logic at best. You might want to practice what you preach. That's not an attack, just an objective observation given the evidence I've seen thus far.
    I mean a dispute with discussion, not just a 'you're wrong cos I don't like it' dispute; use your words, show me how I am wrong.

Interestingly enough, the summary is just that, you are the one attaching negative connotation and roadblocks to it.

Oh look, now word semantics, still being reminded of a certain individual... A very narcissistic trait that one.

Thread Information